Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jeremy Lin will be why the Rockets are done in the 1st round. AFRAID TO BE THE MAN

It's one thing when Harden shoots horribly. But bro, you afraid of being the man.

There's a lot of wuss and fake hustle in him. When you look like you trying but you don't want to take over. Jeremy Lin is fake hustling. He has it built in his head

"this is Harden's team"

"if I don't shoot they can't blame me"

"it's not my fault, look at that pass I did"

"look at my plus/minus

It's called fake hustle.

When you let a **** coach like Kevin McHale make you think you're not good enough to be option #2 or 3?

No jigga w/ your skill set would allow that! there is not one euro, black or white, or latino, whatever w/ that skill set they'd never let a garbage coach take the ball out of his hands. Especially in the playoffs when your star is choking.

There comes a point, pride takes over and you're like **** IT!

JR Smith will chuck 21 shots before anyone calls him a scrub, Ray Felton will chuck and brick 12 shots before anyone calls him a bum. Kirk Heinrich will throw brick after brick before any coach gets him not to shoot.

But Lin allows this **** to happen.

It's needs to be called out.

Jeremy Lin is fake hustling and for that you don't even belong on the NBA floor.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 04-24-2014 at 12:43 AM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

2. 04-24-2014, 12:37 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Off-topic-B'sCelts

3. 04-24-2014, 12:39 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/Off-topic-B'sCelts

vCash
    So weird that at the start of season you were defending Lin to me. Now we're switching roles. Lin is role fine and the rockets will not get knocked out of the playoffs because of him. It's as simple as that.

vCash
    You do realize, he is constantly berated by Dwight and harden and also when he is supposed to be running plays harden and dwight call him off and harden goes ISO or Dwight throws a fit to McHale and Lin gets thrown under the bus. Lin is the whipping boy and scape goat In Houston, I would do what he does as well if I had to sit second fiddle and watch harden jack up crappy shots all night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    It's one thing when Harden shoots horribly. But bro, you afraid of being the man.

There's a lot of wuss and fake hustle in him. When you look like you trying but you don't want to take over. Jeremy Lin is fake hustling. He has it built in his head

"this is Harden's team"

"look at my plus/minus

It's called fake hustle.

When you let a **** coach like Kevin McHale make you think you're not good enough to be option #2 or 3?

No jigga w/ your skill set would allow that! there is not one euro, black or white, or latino, whatever w/ that skill set they'd never let a garbage coach take the ball out of his hands. Especially in the playoffs when your star is choking.

JR Smith will chuck 21 shots before anyone calls him a scrub, Ray Felton will chuck and brick 12 shots before anyone calls him a bum. Kirk Heinrich will throw brick after brick before any coach gets him not to shoot.

Jeremy Lin is fake hustling and for that you don't even belong on the NBA floor.
    Lin has never been a player like that. When he was thriving in NY, he credited players like Fields, Novak, and Jared for helping him shine. He was the man because D'Antoni gave him the green to go and lead the charge.

McHale hasn't done the same with him. It's a similar PnR stuff that they run, but clearly, he's not in favor of the coach. Not to mention, I'm sure the game plan is to go in, feed Dwight, kick out, PnR with Harden/Dwight. You're a player, not a coach-- and when you're not asked to do anything outside of the game plan, you don't.

But I'm surprised you're blaming Lin on the series thus far when the refs screwed up game 1 and gave 2 freethrows to the Blazers while tagging Dwight for his 6th foul. Game 2, Dwight disappeared after half time and was able to score 7 points in the second half.

Also, what about the fact that Harden has shot 8-28 and 9-19 in both games thus far? You're not gonna blame the superstar with the number 1/1a option on the team, but place blame on Lin? Give me a break, I know you're upset he went back to Houston for more money, but you can't fault the dude for trying to look out for himself since you only get so many paychecks in the NBA.

vCash
    ny takes another L for this

vCash
    I dont think some of you realize that the OP isnt bashing Lin. He's actually saying Lin is TOO GOOD to allow this to happen to him. Maybe read the post rather then see a NY symbol and see Jeremy Lin then assume he's dissing Lin. Barkley actually hit it on the head at halftime. Them force feeding DHoward is not how they play and it effected Harden, Parsons and Lin

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    You do realize, he is constantly berated by Dwight and harden and also when he is supposed to be running plays harden and dwight call him off and harden goes ISO or Dwight throws a fit to McHale and Lin gets thrown under the bus. Lin is the whipping boy and scape goat In Houston, I would do what he does as well if I had to sit second fiddle and watch harden jack up crappy shots all night.
    Well none of that is true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy:28372351
    I dont think some of you realize that the OP isnt bashing Lin. He's actually saying Lin is TOO GOOD to allow this to happen to him. Maybe read the post rather then see a NY symbol and see Jeremy Lin then assume he's dissing Lin. Barkley actually hit it on the head at halftime. Them force feeding DHoward is not how they play and it effected Harden, Parsons and Lin
    This is what i gathered as well... i also agree somewhat Lin is capable of more on offense. Harden is the star and definitely will take the heat for the loss but it doesn't mean if he's playing bad that Lin cannot TRY to take over the game on the offensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Maybe if they played any defense whatsoever this wouldn't be an issue

vCash
    The Rockets are just overrated and I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept at this point.

I mean even Harden is overrated too! Dude has made something like 11 shots out of 40 some attempts in 2 games... That's ****ing horrendous. He's a complete ball stopper. I swear he lacks playmaking ability for his teammates... That or he has no interest in getting them involved. He takes so many terrible shots and then forces up more terrible shots on erratic drives to the hoop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    are you guys confusing air canda vinsanity for the d league turned forced starter now 6th man poison pill contract LIN? it seems to me so, that's the nature of the beast, like RIO is the whipping boy for BRON/HEAT, and LIN isn't even on RIO level of D/clutch shot making

but I think HOWARD/HARDEN should let him go a little more only if PARSONS/JONES are struggling to find rhythm, then he has reason to do his linsanity back to the future moment

from the comments on here about LIN you would think he is the second coming of R PIERCE/SHREMPF/MICROWAVE VINNY, amazing

vCash
    I still expect the rockets to come back

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post

"this is Harden's team"

"look at my plus/minus

It's called fake hustle.

lol its called being a team player. Hinrich is forced into his role, and JR Smith is only cares about himself thats why the Knicks are at home right now

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 8 Yards: 142 TD: 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    Well none of that is true.
    It certainly is true. Dwight and Harden are divas and don't want Lin to be the center of attention, and their **** coach agrees. Everytime I watch the Rockets I can tell that Lin is afraid to play his game or even speak his mind.

The silly part is if every player on that team was given a chance to shine during a game, it would make them a much more dangerous team. Instead they force feed Dwight and/or give the ball to Harden and get out of the way. Sure, it works a lot of the time, but they have so many weapons that are forced to defer because of that plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    lol its called being a team player. Hinrich is forced into his role, and JR Smith is only cares about himself thats why the Knicks are at home right now
    Well flip that around and apply it to Harden. If he's a true team player, he realizes he's ******** the bed and tries to get others the ball to see if they can get it going.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast