Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

The 2014 NFL Draft Thread (5)

The last draft thread has reached over a thousand posts so as is the custom, here's the new one. Keep up the good work fellas!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The last draft thread has reached over a thousand posts so as is the custom, here's the new one. Keep up the good work fellas!
    Thanks.

Um Vcu I came by your house yesterday and Kate Upton opened the door with her bra and thong on. She said your were gone to the store and you would return. I must confess that i tripped and fell off your porch and got my jeans dirty but i dont care. Lol

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Thanks.

Um Vcu I came by your house yesterday and Kate Upton opened the door with her bra and thong on. She said your were gone to the store and you would return. I must confess that i tripped and fell off your porch and got my jeans dirty but i dont care. Lol

Man.... Kate Upton is just ridiculous. VCU is a lucky man!

Anyway, what are your guys opinion on Demarcus Lawrence? The DE/LB from Boise ST? Could he be a good WLB in our defense?
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Man.... Kate Upton is just ridiculous. VCU is a lucky man!

Anyway, what are your guys opinion on Demarcus Lawrence? The DE/LB from Boise ST? Could he be a good WLB in our defense?
    In a 4-3 I think he fits as a DE but could work as OLB in a 3-4. Projected to go in either the 2nd or 3rd but I like the kid.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Thanks.

Lmao! She truly is a sight to behold in that thong. Kate said you also spilled your grape G2 all over the sidewalk. So I went and got a six pack of it at the store. Next time you stop by I got one with your name on it.

vCash
    2 weeks...

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    I keep trying to convince myself that we can go with a late round QB and be okay, but the more I watch, the more it seems that Teddy is special. The kid can straight up play. I know he has been lackluster in his pro days and workouts, but those mean almost nothing to me if the game day film says otherwise. Poise and accuracy are huge and I believe he has that in spades. Arm strength? Not the greatest but that can be improved upon, accuracy hardly ever gets better in the pros.

I'd like to see us land Teddy in round 1, Kyle Fuller/Deon Buchannon in round 2 and Jordan Tripp in round 3. The last pick in round 3 can be used on a high upside WR or raw Dline prospect like McCullers.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Tajh Boyd just favorite my tweet about my respect for him playing Pokémon and still being a gamer off the field. Haha he has my vote for draft night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    I keep trying to convince myself that we can go with a late round QB and be okay, but the more I watch, the more it seems that Teddy is special. The kid can straight up play. I know he has been lackluster in his pro days and workouts, but those mean almost nothing to me if the game day film says otherwise. Poise and accuracy are huge and I believe he has that in spades. Arm strength? Not the greatest but that can be improved upon, accuracy hardly ever gets better in the pros.

I'd like to see us land Teddy in round 1, Kyle Fuller/Deon Buchannon in round 2 and Jordan Tripp in round 3. The last pick in round 3 can be used on a high upside WR or raw Dline prospect like McCullers.
    My opinion hasn't wavered on Teddy and I still he is the best QB in this draft (Bortles a close second). His proday was horrible but the game tape doesn't lie. It's almost like he needs a pass rush and defense on the field to look his best. The guy was one of the best QBs in college against the blitz and he can manipulate defenses with eyes and selling fakes so maybe he wasn't comfortable throwing without a defense coming at him.

If we ended up with Bridgewater with the 8th pick I would be thrilled. If we could somehow trade back and get him I would blow my load. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami0327 View Post
    Tajh Boyd just favorite my tweet about my respect for him playing Pokémon and still being a gamer off the field. Haha he has my vote for draft night
    Helllllllllllllllllllll NO!

vCash
    I hope you guys don't think I am a sick person for thinking this but I just heard Ohio State CB Bradley Roby got charged with a DUI. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Roby falls a few rounds and we have the one coach in the league that changed pac man jones!? This has Zimmer written all over. Question is... where will he fall?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I can't see one dui dropping him THAT much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    I hope you guys don't think I am a sick person for thinking this but I just heard Ohio State CB Bradley Roby got charged with a DUI. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Roby falls a few rounds and we have the one coach in the league that changed pac man jones!? This has Zimmer written all over. Question is... where will he fall?
    Third round. Roby is good and with our staff then he could become a pro bowler. He has got to screw his head on straight

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    My opinion hasn't wavered on Teddy and I still he is the best QB in this draft (Bortles a close second). His proday was horrible but the game tape doesn't lie. It's almost like he needs a pass rush and defense on the field to look his best. The guy was one of the best QBs in college against the blitz and he can manipulate defenses with eyes and selling fakes so maybe he wasn't comfortable throwing without a defense coming at him.

If we ended up with Bridgewater with the 8th pick I would be thrilled. If we could somehow trade back and get him I would blow my load. lol
    what's funny now is....a month ago he was projected as possibly #1 overall, then maybe not, lately possibly a 2nd rounder..........and he hasn't played a game

yeah, his pro day wasn't good....what bothered me more is when interviewed after it he said it went 'pretty good'...........Teddy, if the gloves fit, don't be a twit
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Third round. Roby is good and with our staff then he could become a pro bowler. He has got to screw his head on straight
    If there is one coach that could help him it's Zim

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast