Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bulls questions, need to be updated about alot. Please Help. Thanks!

First things first I have only watched about 3 full quarters of Bulls basketball since January 2012. I pretty much said Iím done when Rose didn't come back and then got hurt again. But over the last few weeks I've listened sports talk at times; and was wondering what you guys think the Bulls will do? Since they have discussed what I'm about to talk about periodically. Do you think they will amnesty Loozer, give up on Nikola Mirotic, who will they draft with the two first round picks we have and what are the chances Melo comes to the Bulls?

I want them to do the smart thing, not only for business but for the future of the franchise, and any possibility at winning a championship. In 2010 everyone was all over Lebron, Wade and Bosh. When I was hoping and asking for the Bulls to call Dirk and David Lee. So what do the Bulls do going into the Draft and free agency? AND GO!!!!

vCash
    Whatever they do, they need to add another star into the mix to complement Rose. I love Noah but a star he isn't.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Bulls have to amnesty boozer, if they dont, im not watching them next season, i cant stand his lame *** anymore.

I think our best move is to Start Taj, he has played well and is deserving of being a starter, even though he isnt the offensive threat you want, his defense is what thibs loves and he is heart hustle and muscle on this team.

I think as far as FA goes, I would love to see the bulls Grab Melo, the truth is its up to Melo to come here though, a S&T should be out of the question as we would lose valuable assets. if not Melo, I would not mind getting Lance Stephenson, even though he is over rated, he is very young and getting better. if not him, Gordon Heyward is another option i would pursue.

I think you have to bring over Miritic, the problem is going to be how much he demands, as he has free reign over his future. HOpfully we can sign a Big time FA and still bring him in.

as far as the picks go, I hope that we can grab a good player who falls, and maybe an over sea guy to develop. guys like Young, Lavine come to mind.

also, i fully expect one of Hinrich or Freddete back, most likely hinrich as he is at the age that a Vet min contract suits him, DJ is likely gone in the off season, he has earned his paycheck elsewhere.

this is about all i have.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Amnesty Boozer (or trade him to a contender that can use his scoring since his contract is an expiring), bring over Mirotic, keep Rose, Butler, Dunleavy, Gibson, Noah, Snell, Smith, Hinrich. Draft picks will probably be a wing and maybe a long term Hinrich replacement. Sign a guy like Ariza, Hayward, Meeks, etc to start opposite Butler. That's about all I have. Something similar to...
    Rose/Hinrich/rookie
    Butler/rookie/Snell
    Ariza/Dunleavy
    Mirotic/Gibson or the other way around
    Noah/Smith/FA

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    A realistic plan

1. Amnesty Boozer
    2. Draft a guard and a forward
    3. Sign Mirotic (starting salary of $4M or so)
    4. sign Augustin ($13M/3 years)
    5. sign Okafor ($8M/2 years)
    6. sign Jimmer ($4M/2 years)

Rose/Augustin
    Butler/Snell/pick
    Dunleavy/pick
    Mirotic/Gibson
    Noah/Okafor

vCash
    How is that considered realistic when you called my extremely similar plan unrealistic?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post28153556

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    A realistic plan

1. Amnesty Boozer

Rose/Augustin
    Butler/Snell/pick
    Dunleavy/pick
    Mirotic/Gibson
    Noah/Okafor
    I'd still rather see them sign at least one wing to start next season. Even if it meant a worse backup center than Okafor.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    How is that considered realistic when you called my extremely similar plan unrealistic?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post28153556
    If you look in that post i made directly blow your plan, I state "(the salary cap will be between $58 and $60M)." Now with the cap being set at apparently $63M, there's plenty of cap space to support signings such as the ones we each talked about. Also, in my post DJ isn't making $3M annually, he's making $4.33M annually.

And i wouldn't hate giving Jimmer that two year deal where he gets 67% of his current salary because of that $5M bump in cap space.

vCash
    I was simply looking into the future and saw the salary cap bump.

vCash
    in that case, can you tell us if the Bulls come back in the WAS series, if Mirotic comes over, if Rose's son doesn't have a knack for getting injured like his daddy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    A realistic plan

1. Amnesty Boozer

Rose/Augustin
    Butler/Snell/pick
    Dunleavy/pick
    Mirotic/Gibson
    Noah/Okafor
    While i agree with you that this is pretty realisitc, i can not agree that it is what should or will be done.

The Bulls are at a point right now with Rose being a question mark, trading Deng, ect. that, you have to make a splash to bring fans and excitement back, whether or not its melo or not, is another question, but you have to get rid of boozer, as we have viable options to upgrade, and you have to at least try to get one of Melo, Stephenson, or Heyward. at this point, it may even be an issue if rose wants to be a bull anymore.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I can guarantee even if the Bulls signed Lance or Hayward, fans would still not be happy. I doubt most even know who they are, and they certainly aren't stars they've seen on SportsCenter before. They are not "splashy" names.

vCash
    fans will only be happy if we acquired Love or Melo. Two scenarios that are highly unlikely. I think the fans would be happy enough for kicking Boozer to the curb and bringing over the guy they've heard about for three years now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    I can guarantee even if the Bulls signed Lance or Hayward, fans would still not be happy. I doubt most even know who they are, and they certainly aren't stars they've seen on SportsCenter before. They are not "splashy" names.
    honestly, a real fan of the nba would know though, Hayward is a very talented player and so is lance, its really up to you to decide which one you prefer, honestly, even headcase and all, Lance i like alot more, just from a standpoint of him being 23-24 years old, and has soo much room to grow, he has a good shot, he is streeky but he is also aggressive, he can create for himself and as well for others, 4.6 apg this season. I know he has some issues as well, fighting and what not, but sometimes, i think we lack that toughness and fight, i think a coach like thibs could straiten him out, all that said, people who dont know about heyward need to get a clue as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZ9pEbl1Qs

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Find some players that are not members of the brick layers union.

And see you Boozer the Loozer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast