Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Playoff Thread

vCash

Playoff Thread

Tied 1-1 headed to GS. I think both games were bit flukey. I feel pretty good about our chances tho.

vCash
    The state of the Clippers is better than it has ever been, but leave it up to Sterling to F that up!!
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    The state of the Clippers is better than it has ever been, but leave it up to Sterling to F that up!!
    I like how clipper fans/players are getting **** for playing/rooting for the team when that's literally what everybody else is doing. But noooooooooo. Apparently now we root for the owner?

vCash
    I thought we were paying Redick big bucks to MAKE 3 POINTERS? He's missing everything and he's too small to guard anyone on defense. Doc probably just wants him around cause he's handsome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures:28416534
    I thought we were paying Redick big bucks to MAKE 3 POINTERS? He's missing everything and he's too small to guard anyone on defense. Doc probably just wants him around cause he's handsome.
    That late quick 3 he missed after the one he made was key. That would've been huge.

Regardless, we stil have the chance to close this out and it's at home.

I will be going to game 7. Anyone else making it out?
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Well yal bad mouthed him and he showed up. 20 pts in game 7, did his thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballislife7 View Post
    Well yal bad mouthed him and he showed up. 20 pts in game 7, did his thing.
    And the past 2 games he's played like ***. That's my problem, he needs to be more consistent. I get that players struggle with their shot but if he's not shooting well he's also a liability on defense (not saying he's always a bad defender, but he certainly has trouble against OKC's long perimeter players).

Anyways, does anyone know where I can catch a replay of game 4?

vCash
    Celtics and Spurs fan here I've never seen Doc so pissed lol. Can't say I blame him.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Wanted to say I feel your pain. Really wanted the Clippers to win out and make it to the WC Finals. Congrats on your accomplishments and we 'll see you guys this fall.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Wow this forum is so inactive compared to other forums

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Wanted to say I feel your pain. Really wanted the Clippers to win out and make it to the WC Finals. Congrats on your accomplishments and we 'll see you guys this fall.
    Thanks Friend! These playoffs were so hard to watch. I fear for our future knowing Sterling is trying to keep the team.