Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WINNERS and LOSER'S OF FREE AGENCY

Everybody lets brainstorm about this...tell me what teams you think won or lose

vCash
    GB won. We got Guion.

vCash
    I define it as this

Winner= Your team is in a substantially better position than when it started
    Loser= Your team is in a worse position than when it started

Winner= DEN, TB, NE, OAK, CLE, WAS, CHI
    Loser= SF, CAR, DAL

Everyone else made minor to no changes to their team.
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 04-20-2014 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    I define it as this

Winner= Your team is in a substantially better position than when it started
    Loser= Your team is in a worse position than when it started

Winner= DEN, TB, NE, OAK, CLE, WAS
    Loser= SF, NYJ,

Everyone else made minor to no changes to their team.
    Why are the Jets losers?

vCash
    I think the jets are more of a push then loser we gained and lost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clee15g View Post
    I look at it as is your free agency going to get you 4+ wins from your pickups if you're a bad team. I just don't see it with what you got.

To be honest it always depends on the QB, and if vick is healthy then you guys will push for the playoffs if not then you will have a top 10 pick, because Geno isn't going to get it done.

I am going to assume vick can't stay healthy
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 04-20-2014 at 05:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX:28349847
    I look at it as is your free agency going to get you 4+ wins from your pickups if you're a bad team. I just don't see it with what you got. To be honest it always depends on the QB, and if vick is healthy then you guys will push for the playoffs if not then you will have a top 10 pick, because Geno isn't going to get it done.
    I disagree it's a combo draft and fa. My question is what direction is your d going cause I was really confused with some of your team's moves

vCash
    Jags are winners.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Winners=Jags... Getting rid of Goatbert
    Losers=49ers... Getting Goatbert.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I disagree it's a combo draft and fa. My question is what direction is your d going cause I was really confused with some of your team's moves
    So although most of the players are older they did sign them to pretty much one year contracts. The raiders don't want to build through free agency they want to build through the draft. So they went out and signed vets to mentor guys they draft.

The raiders can cut all they guys they picked up next year if they want, with no cap hit. If they want to have a bunch of money next year and if they believe they can get good players.

But can our team get us 4 or more wins we will see, but I think everyone would agree we are substantially better.
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 04-20-2014 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX:28349915
    So although most of the players are older they did sign them to pretty much one year contracts. The raiders don't want to build through free agency they want to build through the draft. So they went out and signed vets to mentor guys they draft.

The raiders can cut all they guys they picked up next year if they want, with no cap hit. If they want to have a bunch of money next year and if they believe they can get good players.
    I see I'm shocked you don't have your rivals kc as a loser they lost some nice players

vCash
    The Raiders because they signed players that made the pro bowl 10 yrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Homer pick but the bears were big winners. Locked up slauson for LG for cheap and bringing in de la Puenta could set up our line to be together for years.

Defensively we were awful vs the run and bringing in Houston/young while resigning Ratliff will really help the dline stop the run. Then bringing in Allen helps the pass rush immensely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    I look at it as is your free agency going to get you 4+ wins from your pickups if you're a bad team. I just don't see it with what you got.

To be honest it always depends on the QB, and if vick is healthy then you guys will push for the playoffs if not then you will have a top 10 pick, because Geno isn't going to get it done.

I am going to assume vick can't stay healthy
    Well if our FA pickups got us 4+, then you're looking at a 12-4 team.

Regardless, we upgraded a good amount of positions.

We only lost Cromartie and Howard. We signed Giancomi and Dimitri Patterson to replace them.

Giancomi and Howard is a wash and Patterson definitely outplayed Cromartie last year (I honestly think Cromartie's hip is a huge issue)

We got the #1 WR on the market the #1 HB on the market which both provide huge upgrades on our offense. Decker/CJ easily help our putrid offense. Not even going to mention Vick since I don't think he's even going to start according to most reports.

Just don't know how you can call us losers. Are we huge winners? IDK, but you can't say the team got worse. I don't think we got worse at any position.

Edit: And we brought back all the guys we wanted and our on track for $60 million next year for FA
    Last edited by Jets012; 04-20-2014 at 06:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets012 View Post
    Well if our FA pickups got us 4+, then you're looking at a 12-4 team.

Regardless, we upgraded a good amount of positions.

We only lost Cromartie and Howard. We signed Giancomi and Dimitri Patterson to replace them.

Giancomi and Howard is a wash and Patterson definitely outplayed Cromartie last year (I honestly think Cromartie's hip is a huge issue)

We got the #1 WR on the market the #1 HB on the market which both provide huge upgrades on our offense. Decker/CJ easily help our putrid offense. Not even going to mention Vick since I don't think he's even going to start according to most reports.

Just don't know how you can call us losers. Are we huge winners? IDK, but you can't say the team got worse. I don't think we got worse at any position.

Edit: And we brought back all the guys we wanted and our on track for $60 million next year for FA
    Well anyways I removed the jets, my ignorance.

I would like to hear from niners and panthers fans as to why their team got significantly weaker at certain areas
    (Secondary, and wr for the panthers.)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast