Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

David Lee destroyed Griffin and all his naysayers...

DAVID LEE was the best player on the court in game 1. He only had 3 assists, but a LOT of his passes were hockey assists. He's the best passing big man in the game not named Joakim Noah. He's an ELITE finisher around the rim with both hands. He's an ELITE rebounder.

I have a feeling the NBA will come to Griffin's rescue, though. Lee probably won't be allowed to breathe on him in game 2. If they were allowed to play real basketball, Lee would outdo Griffin every single game.

And I think Griffin is fantastic.

vCash
    ok
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    oh

vCash
    don't get your hopes up, it's one game. but judging by your handle, i think we all know that judging players is not one of your strong suits.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    tittays

vCash
    Oh
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    clippers choking man
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    DAVID LEE was the best player on the court in game 1. He only had 3 assists, but a LOT of his passes were hockey assists. He's the best passing big man in the game not named Joakim Noah. He's an ELITE finisher around the rim with both hands. He's an ELITE rebounder.

I have a feeling the NBA will come to Griffin's rescue, though. Lee probably won't be allowed to breathe on him in game 2. If they were allowed to play real basketball, Lee would outdo Griffin every single game.

And I think Griffin is fantastic.
    This must be a troll post because if you were actually watching this game you'd know the refs were the reason that Griffin was ineffective.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    don't get your hopes up, it's one game. but judging by your handle, i think we all know that judging players is not one of your strong suits.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    There's a game thread to talk about this.