Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

CP3 will get a pass

Should he be up for criticism if the Clippers under perform

Remember he has been been past the 2nd round in his entire 9 year career. Even Melo has a better playoff record.

Bad teams or not he has enough this year to make it to the WCF/

vCash
    He will, and maybe should, get criticism if the clippers don't advance to the wcf imo
    LA had a ton of talent and is very deep and have Doc now, so there are no excuses
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    chris paul is a prime example for my personal 6'6 or over rule. dudes who are smaller than 6'6 need spectacular circumstance to lead their teams to championships as the #1 player.

i don't think chris paul is durable enough or big enough. call me crazy but go find a guy under 6'6 who lead his team to a championship as the teams best player. Billups? thats spectacular circumstance, and it's one example.

vCash
    Parker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    chris paul is a prime example for my personal 6'6 or over rule. dudes who are smaller than 6'6 need spectacular circumstance to lead their teams to championships as the #1 player.

i don't think chris paul is durable enough or big enough. call me crazy but go find a guy under 6'6 who lead his team to a championship as the teams best player. Billups? thats spectacular circumstance, and it's one example.
    Dwade 06

vCash

Can a mod be banned for saying something this stupid?

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Isiah Thomas.

vCash
    Chris Paul is a great player, but in my mind the accountability you're talking about of getting championships is reserved for only 1 or 2 players in every decade. Lebron and Kobe have been those guys for quite a while. Kevin Durant seems like he will take Kobe's place and will be that guy for years to come starting with this postseason and he is going to win his first MVP which will immediately up the expectation for him to win. This is pure speculation but I think Anthony Davis may become that type of perennial superstar in a few years too when Lebron is past his prime. That kid is a beast!

vCash
    Depends on how he plays. I do think he has the most to gain and lose this year. Last year he probably got of scotch free because he was INSANELY good in his series. That loss couldn't possibly have been pinned on him. I mean, if that happens again then maybe people won't talk about it...but he's gotta lead that team to something this year. It's the best team he's ever had, by far.

I don't at all agree with Bruno's point, if for no other reason than the fact I don't think his durability has been the issue and that I think he's one of the absolute best PGs ever. Hell, he just simply has not ever had good-enough teams. But really, it's not a size thing with me, it's a position thing. I just don't think the PG position is really all that important these days. Well, non-scoring PGs, that is. He's gotta be a bigger threat scoring-wise for them to make a run.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash

lmao mods on PSD.. EVER HEARD OF ALLEN IVERSON

vCash
    Iverson never lead a team to a title....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Iverson never lead a team to a title....
    joking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    Should he be up for criticism if the Clippers under perform

Remember he has been been past the 2nd round in his entire 9 year career. Even Melo has a better playoff record.

Bad teams or not he has enough this year to make it to the WCF/
    Excuses already? Might as well I guess, it would be foolish to think it won't take everything the Clippers can muster to get by GSW.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    lmao mods on PSD.. EVER HEARD OF ALLEN IVERSON
    Spectacular circumstance if you ask me. Team finished the year 8-10. Amazing offense by Iverson but Dikembe and Theo Ratliff were their next best offensive weapons. Everyone played D that year. Larry Brown coaching. Miami lost Zo, NY lost Ewing, Larry Bird stepped down and hired Isiah Thomas to coach Indy. The best teams were a 2nd year Vince Carter led one, and a 4th year Ray Allen led one.

They had a +7 through 14 games against the Bucks and Raptors that year. Two very tight 7 game series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    joking?
    last I checked he has no rings... unless we're talking about your PS3 game?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast