Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the series?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mets Sweep

1 12.50%
  • Mets win 2/3

2 25.00%
  • Mets win 1/3

5 62.50%
  • Mets get Swept

0 0%
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Atlanta Braves @ New York Mets

Atlanta Braves(10-5) _New York Mets (8-7)

Ball Park

Dimensions

Team Stats

Pitching Matchups

Harang: Harang recorded his three quality starts in three tries this season. His two earned runs allowed in his first three starts marks his best start to a season since he did the same thing as a rookie in 2002.
    Niese: With a short bullpen, the Mets desperately needed length from Niese on Saturday in Anaheim. He obliged with a remarkably efficient 7 1/3 innings, needing only 96 pitches to record 22 outs.

Santana: Santana is coming off consecutive strong starts including six innings of four-hit baseball in which he allowed one run and matched a career-high 11 strikeouts. Santana now has 12 starts in which he has reached double figures.
    Colon: Colon's last outing was one of the worst of his 17-year career. Four of the 11 hits that Colon gave up went over the fence at Angel Stadium, resulting in nine earned runs. Next up are the Braves, whom Colon shut out over seven innings on April 8.

Hale: Hale struggled to command his sinker as he allowed four earned runs and lasted just 4 1/3 innings against the Mets on April 10.
    Wheeler: Still searching for the efficiency he showed in Spring Training, Wheeler was nonetheless much better last time out in Phoenix, giving up two runs in 6 1/3 innings. He has delivered two quality starts in three tries this season, despite his 4.67 ERA.
    Like the Mets? Baseball? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Sorry it's late, lgm.

vCash
    Stop

vCash
    I'm not a fan of Duda as our every day 1B, but now that Ike is gone I want to see Bamm Bamm mash.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I don't believe in Duda, but I hope he hits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I'm not a fan of Duda as our every day 1B, but now that Ike is gone I want to see Bamm Bamm mash.
    I liked Ike more then Duda, but I'm not gonna complain it is what it is with this teams owners and GM

vCash
    Off-topic, but if it was to free up what 3M for another potential player? That's just pathetic

You see it with the Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk, widely consider one of the worst NHL owners because he does moves like this and they are bottom of the barrel spenders as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Off-topic, but if it was to free up what 3M for another potential player? That's just pathetic

You see it with the Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk, widely consider one of the worst NHL owners because he does moves like this and they are bottom of the barrel spenders as well
    This was not a money dump. Ike and Duda on the team together just wasn't working, and one of them had to go. For whatever reason, the Mets completely soured on Ike.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    This was not a money dump. Ike and Duda on the team together just wasn't working, and one of them had to go. For whatever reason, the Mets completely soured on Ike.
    Well that PTBN better be solid. I realize that we were overloaded at the 1st baseman position, I just feel like we got rid of the wrong 1st basemen.

vCash
    I would have sent Ike to AAA

vCash

vCash
    Bye bye no no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Well that PTBN better be solid. I realize that we were overloaded at the 1st baseman position, I just feel like we got rid of the wrong 1st basemen.
    You and me both
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    If Ike blows up in Pitt, I'm done defending this front office.

That is all I have to say.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Looked like a strike but now runners on 1st and 2nd. Get outta here Niese.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast