Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

If Miami Three-peats...

You have to say it is one of the most legendary runs in NBA history. Regardless of your opinion of them, if you also want to be objective, you would admit how impressive they are. Only a few teams have made it to 4 straight NBA finals. The Spurs didn't even make it to 4 straight NBA finals. Especially in this day and age. The league has so many teams in the West that are competitive and some are good in the East throughout the years (Boston, Chicago, etc.) The East is nothing compared to the West though, but Miami has shown success vs the West. 27 game winning streak, the 2nd longest in NBA history. Lebron James has had one of the best careers in NBA history. Dwyane Wade shows why he is one of the best SGs of all time as well. The team has been revolutionary too since it doesn't have a dominant bang in the post 5.

vCash
    Calm down boy. There's a long postseason ahead of them yet.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    If they do 3-peat, it would be very impressive outside of the fact that they basically have a free pass to the finals every year in the East. Also, Lebron deserves much praise but D-Wade deserves almost none.

With that said, Lebron 3-peats and he is automatically vaulted into top-5 all-time for me.
    Last edited by Supreme LA; 04-18-2014 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    If they do 3-peat, it would be very impressive outside of the fact that they basically a free pass to the finals every year in the East. Also, Lebron deserves much praise but D-Wade deserves almost none.
    This reflects my sentiments as well.

vCash
    If they do 3-peat, it would be very impressive outside of the fact that they basically a free pass to the finals every year in the East. Also, Lebron deserves much praise but D-Wade deserves almost none.
    Here they go...

vCash
    Seriously? Without wade I can guarantee they don't have a single ring. And I don't like wade at all.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    I feel the only way that the HEAT can get any real respect, is if they 5peat. Then sports reporters can compare that to the bulls, 2 three peats.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    Here they go...
    What do you mean? I'm just stating the obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Seriously? Without wade I can guarantee they don't have a single ring. And I don't like wade at all.
    The same could be said about Battier, Ray Allen last year, and Chris Bosh. What's your point? D-Wade didn't do much last postseason and is doing nothing this season.
    Last edited by Supreme LA; 04-18-2014 at 05:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I feel the only way that the HEAT can get any real respect, is if they 5peat. Then sports reporters can compare that to the bulls, 2 three peats.
    Yeah, it would have to be 5-peat in a competitive conference for them to be placed along side that Bulls team for me. For now, the east is just crap so I don't think it means much for Miami to get to the Finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    It's one thing to be winning a championship.

It's another thing to be actually a part of the journey and not levy such a heavy burden on your teammates, but instead taking of yourself in a manner where you can share that heavy load with the team.

For the greater part of the last 2 yrs, Dwyane Wade may have won last yrs title (and may even with this yrs title), but he hasn't been a part of that special journey, part of the progression, the improvement of the squad.

vCash
    What about Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics teams they beat? Those teams were elite title contenders, and Heat beat them, because they were that good. You still meet the best team out of the west in the finals, and they beat them 2 out of 3 times. You probably also discredit Miami title in the 62 game season, don't you?

vCash
    Dwyane Wade is like the Brock Lesnar of basketball. A part-timer who gets the benefits of showing up for the NBA Finals (while Lesnar shows up for Mania without doing much before that for the buildup) and get to reap the benefits as well (win the title to 3peat while Lesnar breaks the streak).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal:28338975
    What about Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics teams they beat? Those teams were elite title contenders, and Heat beat them, because they were that good. You still meet the best team out of the west in the finals, and they beat them 2 out of 3 times. You probably also discredit Miami title in the 62 game season, don't you?
    Weak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Dwyane Wade is like the Brock Lesnar of basketball. A part-timer who gets the benefits of showing up for the NBA Finals (while Lesnar shows up for Mania without doing much before that for the buildup) and get to reap the benefits as well (win the title to 3peat while Lesnar breaks the streak).
    This is an amazing comparison haha

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast