Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Official 2013-14 Off-Season Thread Part I

All Off-Seasons news, FA and trade ideas go in this thread. Remember guys, before posting your insane trade ideas, always think WWPJD -- What Would Phil Jackson Do.

A couple of important dates to keep in mind:

2014 Draft Lottery: May 20th 2014
    2014 NBA Draft Day: June 26th 2014
    2014 Free Agency : July 1st 2014

vCash
    first post

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    I can't wait to find out the truth of what melo wants to do going forward .
    So that way I can get an idea of what we have planed for the future.

I would prefer him to stay and we acquire an elite pg with a solid coach to pair up with melo.

But if he leaves, I would have a funny feeling that's its only because phil doesn't want him here and if that's the case then I wouldn't mind if he leaves either.

Because will trust the zen masters decision .

Regardless of what happens with melo, I believe we have a bright future and things will start to look up for us.

Our time is coming,
    We got a small taste of it last season.

Lots of questions this summer.

The funny thing is that this off season will be more exciting than our reg season that just pasted.

I want to erase this season out of my mind and look forward to the next season.

Lets go NY !!!!

vCash
    Pau Gasol says bye to the Lakers, maybe for good. Could New York to reunite with old coach Phil Jackson be next stop? yhoo.it/1miE0Li

vCash
    Pau Gasol is "open" to a reunion with Phil. If he's willing to take the MMLE I'd do it. He can play C for us, can pass out the post and obviously has plenty experiece in the triangle so it'll really open up the option of trading Chandler for some picks or young players. All that being said it'll be like trying to be competitive with with the 09-10(Odom, Pau, possibly Artest again) Lakers but in 14-15 which I don't think is that great of a move

vCash
    If we sign pau that be huge for our bench. 17 and almost 10 boards this season at his age.

Another veteran to add from what we miss last season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    If we sign pau that be huge for our bench. 17 and almost 10 boards this season at his age.

Another veteran to add from what we miss last season
    Are you serious this guy is a starter not a bench player, he is still worth roughly 11-12 Mil + per season.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Pau Gasol Expected To Receive Interest From Knicks In Free Agency

Apr 17, 2014 10:18 PM EDT

The New York Knicks will be interested in Pau Gasol in free agency, according to a source.

Gasol won two championships under Knicks president Phil Jackson and would not receive anything close to the $19.3 million per year that he made with the Los Angeles Lakers this season.

Gasol would have to accept the Knicks' taxpayer's midlevel exception of approximately $3.2 million.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports

Pau Gasol, New York Knicks, NBA, NBA Misc Rumor
    The offseason hasn't got here yet and pipedream transactions already being linked to us. There will be so many guys we don't have a chance of getting linked to us before the offseason is done.

I think Gasol still has a couple of good years left in him, as long as he has a coach that allows him to do the things he does well.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    Are you serious this guy is a starter not a bench player, he is still worth roughly 11-12 Mil + per season.
    I know that but the reason why I said bench because we still have amare next season unless he's traded.

vCash
    If Phil can convince Pau to come here he is a God. I could see him trying to sell him on chasing his bro in 2015. That would be such an epic frontline in the triangle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If Phil can convince Pau to come here he is a God. I could see him trying to sell him on chasing his bro in 2015. That would be such an epic frontline in the triangle.
    omg if pau is even half of the player he once was then look at this scenario in 2015

gasol
    pau
    melo
    shump
    idk

if we don't go after love or lma then we'd have enough for rondo or dragic and still have money left over for whatever phil would be the goat if he could pull this off

edit I take that back pau would still be a good fit but he's turning 34 this year so i'd still want love or lma but pau would be huge for next year and he'd help a lot if we go after gasol in 2015 which I think is a no brainer
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 04-17-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Gasol to the Knicks? Get it done Phil

New York Lakers 2010 edition....

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    I'm not sure if Gasol would be willing to take 3.2 mil a year. He's definitely worth more than that.

vCash
    I think the Suns will go after Gasol hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    I think the Suns will go after Gasol hard.
    I think they're planning to give bledsoe the max this offseason. How much can they give pau?

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast