Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

James Harden defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYJULACcao

11 minutes of James Harden sucking on defense
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    This ought to be good

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    I am gonna go out on a ledge and say this turns into Rox/Warriors fans arguing in less than 1 page from now.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    god though, that video is exactly what I continue to say. Harden watches the ball on defense like its a pair of boobs, and loses his man constantly. I just don't get how Rockets fans can defend his defense so hard, though I know in the main forum there is always a pack mentality with every fanbase.

But as a Rockets fan, can you seriously tell me that at least 4-5 times a game, you aren't screaming at your television because Harden just totally screwed up and **** the bed defensively? I know I do

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    This hurts to see so much, thing is you can make a 2 hour video if not longer of more bad defensive plays

Imagin of this dude decided to try on defense....scary! Thing is when he tries, he is a decent defender. He just loses his man watching the ball the whole time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    god though, that video is exactly what I continue to say. Harden watches the ball on defense like its a pair of boobs, and loses his man constantly. I just don't get how Rockets fans can defend his defense so hard, though I know in the main forum there is always a pack mentality with every fanbase.

But as a Rockets fan, can you seriously tell me that at least 4-5 times a game, you aren't screaming at your television because Harden just totally screwed up and **** the bed defensively? I know I do
    I've never defended his defense, the most I've gone out and said is he is a good post defender. Which he is.

But yes I tell at my tv watching harden play sometimes

vCash
    Wasn't there a thread on this, just a couple of weeks ago? People act like James Harden is the first guy to play bad defense.. Its a shame too because that's the only thing people can use to try to discredit how GREAT a player he is.. 4th seed in the West with bad defense, when 2/3 of PSD had Houston in 6th with the Dwight signing.. and I caught that Low Key Dwight hate thread earlier.. Keep Hating tho

vCash
    They tell him to zone and he just zones out. But seriously when I watch them and I see a guy streak to the basket I always noticed James putting his hand up or making a face. He plays between the post and perimeter but guards neither. In the playoffs I think he will amp up his defense...I think he saves energy for offense/staying healthy for the season.

It's really the combo of him and Lin on the floor when we really suffer, it's like 3 on 5 sometimes. But they can score 110+, so offense is the mindset. The playoffs will be the true test.

vCash
    This is why McHale moved Lin to the bench. A Lin/Harden backcourt was completely promiscuous....

vCash
    i can't see the video because i'm at work but please tell me it's not the same clip from the beginning of the season that people has been posting over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFrank View Post
    Wasn't there a thread on this, just a couple of weeks ago? People act like James Harden is the first guy to play bad defense.. Its a shame too because that's the only thing people can use to try to discredit how GREAT a player he is.. 4th seed in the West with bad defense, when 2/3 of PSD had Houston in 6th with the Dwight signing.. and I caught that Low Key Dwight hate thread earlier.. Keep Hating tho
    The thing is I've seen a few people say he has improved his Defense a lot this year, and that it's just a common misconception that he is a bad defender. That's not true at all. Maybe he has improved, but he's still a bad defender. IF he becomes a good defender, then watch out, it will be game over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    i can't see the video because i'm at work but please tell me it's not the same clip from the beginning of the season that people has been posting over and over again.
    This was uploaded today and highlights are all from this season .
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    I like his style. Let the offensive man go by with ease then swing at him on the drive by

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Pretty much sums it up.

vCash

James Harden defense

Yeah, that's why he's still overrated, true superstars are two way players
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast