Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What Do You Expect From Lebron James Next Season?

It was kinda of an average to down year for Lebron he went through the motions ,lost the MVP to Durant and Miami isn`t the overall favorites going in the playoffs and it`s a likelyhood Miami will come up short this year because of Wade`s health up in the air and the supporting cast has fallen off. So do you think Lebron bounces back next year because he`ll be in his tenth season and it`s up in the air where he`ll be but do you think he can put up one more dominant season? Can he still compete for titles and can he squeeze another MVP?

vCash

Personally, I'd like to see how this postseason turns out before answering that question. Post this thread again after the playoffs when we have a bigger picture of where he and the Heat are at.

vCash
    Torn acl

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Torn acl
    Why would you wish injury on a player??? Are you that much of a hater?

vCash
    Torn acl
    Dude that's messed up....why would you wish that evenly jokingly...not cool
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    Oh relax I'm not serious. I don't like him but I don't actually wish for injury.

vCash
    Oh relax I'm not serious. I don't like him but I don't actually wish for injury.

You still thought the way you want to present yourself on this site is by making a comment about another human being having a serious injury...don't be mad, upset, or annoyed when you are judged by what you say, especially with something like that
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    I find it funny how 27ppg, 6.9 rpg, and 6.4apg on 56.7% shooting is a down year for him, not that you're wrong, but he is truly an amazing player. I'd expect similar numbers for the next couple seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if his minutes go down more next year though which would result in lower numbers.

The face I make when I read dumb posts on PSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    You still thought the way you want to present yourself on this site is by making a comment about another human being having a serious injury...don't be mad, upset, or annoyed when you are judged by what you say, especially with something like that
    I'm not mad upset or annoyed. It's a sports forum. It was sarcasm.

vCash
    If he's on the HEAT, I expect him to win another title.

If he joins another team, i expect him to lose to the HEAT in the Final's or conference final's.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    It was kinda of an average to down year for Lebron he went through the motions ,lost the MVP to Durant and Miami isn`t the overall favorites going in the playoffs and it`s a likelyhood Miami will come up short this year because of Wade`s health up in the air and the supporting cast has fallen off. So do you think Lebron bounces back next year because he`ll be in his tenth season and it`s up in the air where he`ll be but do you think he can put up one more dominant season? Can he still compete for titles and can he squeeze another MVP?
    Yes he will still do all. LBJ is still the best basketball player on the planet.

vCash
    Torn acl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnl123 View Post
    I find it funny how 27ppg, 6.9 rpg, and 6.4apg on 56.7% shooting is a down year for him, not that you're wrong, but he is truly an amazing player. I'd expect similar numbers for the next couple seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if his minutes go down more next year though which would result in lower numbers.
    My second reaction to reading the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

Personally, I'd like to see how this postseason turns out before answering that question. Post this thread again after the playoffs when we have a bigger picture of where he and the Heat are at.
    My first...

Why are we speculating on 6 months or a year from now when we literally JUST GOT the playoff brackets? I'd much rather see a thread/poll for each matchup then worry about what stats LeBron will put up in 2015 or what team will surprise people (when we don't even know the draft order).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If he's on the HEAT, I expect him to win another title.

If he joins another team, i expect him to lose to the HEAT in the Final's or conference final's.
    Without a post-Laker Shaq or prime LeBron, the Heat would have never sniffed the finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Torn acl
    Torn Achilles.

Beat that.

And no PSD, a torn Acl is not the same as a torn Achilles. Learn your anatomy you dumbasses

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast