Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500

    Russell Allen Released

    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 04-17-2014 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500

    Russell Allen Released

    Wow interesting
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,071
    vCash
    16200
    time for Reynolds or jon to step up

    Excited to see both




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    time for Reynolds or jon to step up

    Excited to see both
    Doubt that, I see Reynolds taking over for Poz next year when he gets cut. I think there is a lot bigger chance now we take Mack or Van Noy in the 2nd. Reynolds dont have the speed to play OLB that Gus wants.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500
    We also have Dakota Watson remember
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNev View Post
    We also have Dakota Watson remember
    Yeah, Dakota will start and whoever we draft. I think it will be Mack or Van Noy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,056
    vCash
    1500
    I heard this from my brother, who is a Jags fan, and thought I'd head over here to see what everyone's thoughts were? I thought Russell was a good LB? Definitely didn't see this happening and I hope this doesn't mean you guys are going to end up with Mack cause I think he is going to be a bust/bad fit for your LEO position. Thoughts?
    Darius the Packer Slayer.



    AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 0, INT's: 0, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 0, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,040
    vCash
    1500
    Allen would have been a good backup for us

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,040
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20:28333737
    I heard this from my brother, who is a Jags fan, and thought I'd head over here to see what everyone's thoughts were? I thought Russell was a good LB? Definitely didn't see this happening and I hope this doesn't mean you guys are going to end up with Mack cause I think he is going to be a bust/bad fit for your LEO position. Thoughts?
    he's the solid but unspectacular type

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    he's the solid but unspectacular type
    This^ he got a concussion at the end of the year I dont think Dave wants to deal with our concussion history.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    I heard this from my brother, who is a Jags fan, and thought I'd head over here to see what everyone's thoughts were? I thought Russell was a good LB? Definitely didn't see this happening and I hope this doesn't mean you guys are going to end up with Mack cause I think he is going to be a bust/bad fit for your LEO position. Thoughts?
    Here is a good read on Allen, I really liked the guy and worked his way into the starting role from an undrafted free agent when Daryl Smith got hurt.

    http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...-russell-allen

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,056
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Here is a good read on Allen, I really liked the guy and worked his way into the starting role from an undrafted free agent when Daryl Smith got hurt.

    http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...-russell-allen
    I don't know if it's me but I have liked a lot of the LB's that came out of Jacksonville. Daryl Smith was one that I really wanted the Lions to pursue and hate that we missed out on him to the Ravens. It seems that has always been a stength for you guys and seem to find them everywhere. I was not aware of Allen's concussion though.
    Darius the Packer Slayer.



    AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 0, INT's: 0, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 0, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    I don't know if it's me but I have liked a lot of the LB's that came out of Jacksonville. Daryl Smith was one that I really wanted the Lions to pursue and hate that we missed out on him to the Ravens. It seems that has always been a stength for you guys and seem to find them everywhere. I was not aware of Allen's concussion though.
    Yes, along with RB's

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,071
    vCash
    16200
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Doubt that, I see Reynolds taking over for Poz next year when he gets cut. I think there is a lot bigger chance now we take Mack or Van Noy in the 2nd. Reynolds dont have the speed to play OLB that Gus wants.
    Gus already said if we draft mack he'll be LEO not LB

    and yah i see Reynolds Taking over next year but watch out for him competing with Jon to


    Jon looked really solid in his little time last year




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •