Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    beal IS very inconsistent just like my man said but i see your argument. maybe sooner than later well be better than curry/thompson???
    Wall Shot around Beals % at that age to , i expect his shots to get alot better as he gets older

But yah they'll be better then Curry/Thompson

Cause wall and Beal are more all around...Rebounding , defense and all that

so idk about just points but all around yes , way better

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

You guys need a young BIG

You got Otto Porter so no need to bring ariza back unless its for cheap

But get a young big and put NENE at the 4 , You guys are forsure going somewhere

I look to see you guys meeting us in the ECF this year

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Official Round 1 Thread: Bulls/Wizards

Wall and beal lighting it up in the first

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

The bulls forum is so funny hahaha
    Signature.

Not worried too much about the loss tonight. I'm more worried about losing Nene to a suspension. Hopefully he isn't but if he is then Gooden needs to step up big time. At least Gooden has that good mid/long range jumper. He has more range than Nene so maybe that would help. Dunleavy simply won't go off every game. No way he hits 8 threes in a game again. He had the game of his life.

If nene is suspended, hopefully it isn't more than 1 game. But I think gooden could step in and be solid. They need to win on Sunday though.
    Signature.

I'm a Bulls fan but I was coming in here to see what you guys thought of the Nene situation. Do you think he should or will be suspended?

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I'm a Bulls fan but I was coming in here to see what you guys thought of the Nene situation. Do you think he should or will be suspended?
    I'm not sure. I think it was right to throw Nene out and not Butler. But there wasn't any punches thrown on anything. I didn't think it was too severe. Since a fight didn't break out I don't think he should be suspended but that may be because I'm a Wizards fan.

I'm undecided. Nene was definetly the aggressor and he did put his fist up as if he was going to swing. The main opposition to that is he did not swing. As a Bulls fan I hope he's suspended to help us even up the series, but I don't think there is a obvious correct decision. I wouldn't be surprised or upset if he isn't suspend.

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    I'm undecided. Nene was definetly the aggressor and he did put his fist up as if he was going to swing. The main opposition to that is he did not swing. As a Bulls fan I hope he's suspended to help us even up the series, but I don't think there is a obvious correct decision. I wouldn't be surprised or upset if he isn't suspend.
    Wouldn't surprise me either way. If he is then he has no one to blame but himself.

Definitely going to need Booker, Gooden, and Harrington to step up tomorrow

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    With Nene out, Boozer has to have a good game, he inst good against size, but he should be able to do some damage offensively against Booker/Gooden or Harrington, if not, i think the bulls loose, like somebody else said, duneleavy had the game of his life.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    i love Beal, but i just wish he attacked the basket more off the screens, he settles IMO for that mid range pull up, which he is good at, but it would be nice if he attacked the rim more.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Statistically Wall, Beal, Ariza, Booker, and Gortat have been our best 5 on the court together. So we'll see how game 4 turns out
    Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    i love Beal, but i just wish he attacked the basket more off the screens, he settles IMO for that mid range pull up, which he is good at, but it would be nice if he attacked the rim more.
    I completely agree. This is something that has bothered me about Beal. He will go full games without even trying to take the ball to the basket once. He settles too much and many of which are not high percentage shots.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast