Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kevin Durant first player in 22 years to put up 30ppg on 50% shooting

With a 32ppg average and 50% shooting Durant is the first player since Michael Jordan in 91-92 to join the 30/50 club.

This is coming after a year he joined the 50/40/90 club.

vCash
    I will finally concede... Durant is now better than me. My up and under is still dirty but overall game he has the edge.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Impressive... that's the one thing I always forget about Jordan: He shot OVER .500 for several season. When I was a kid, I would always tout Barkely's and Malone's shooting percentage over Jordan's because I was 12 and didn't realize the difference between why a PF's FG% was so high and why a SG% was lower, but lookin back on that.... just WOW!! The fact that guys like KD and MJ can take the most shot on their teams AND be the primary focus of opposing defenses and STILL shooting over .450, let alone .500, is AMAZING!
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    This dude has been in the zone the entire season. The only thing that prevents me from crowning OKC champs this year is Doc Rivers. I think his superior coaching gives Clipps the slight edge...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    This dude has been in the zone the entire season. The only thing that prevents me from crowning OKC champs this year is Doc Rivers. I think his superior coaching gives Clipps the slight edge...
    This. I think the clippers might take it this year because of Doc.

But i've felt like Durant and Lebron were 1a and 1b the past couple seasons. Stats wise Lebron has an edge, but KD is the better player and the guy I would build around. Durant IN MY OPINION is the best player in the league at this time with Lebron slightly behind and CP3 a distant 3rd.

vCash
    people always talk about Jordan and his scoring. they talk about how amazing of a scorer he is, how much pts he puts up, and how unstoppable he is due to his scoring. what no one talks about is how efficient he is at scoring. jordan's efficiency is unheard of among wing players. it's literally godly. you can never accuse Jordan of shooting his team out of the game because he is THAT efficient. That is what makes him unstoppable. THAT is what separates Jordan from all other Jordan wannabes (iverson, tmac, VC, Kobe).

and Durant, among all wing scorer in NBA history, is the only player that can score as much as Jordan while doing it as efficiently as Jordan. If Durant can keep this up over a span of several seasons, it's my opinion that he has a better chance than Lebron at surpassing Jordan. and Durant...not kobe or tmac...is as close to Jordan as we can possibly get in our generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    He deserves MVP !
    Be $wavy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    people always talk about Jordan and his scoring. they talk about how amazing of a scorer he is, how much pts he puts up, and how unstoppable he is due to his scoring. what no one talks about is how efficient he is at scoring. jordan's efficiency is unheard of among wing players. it's literally godly. you can never accuse Jordan of shooting his team out of the game because he is THAT efficient. That is what makes him unstoppable. THAT is what separates Jordan from all other Jordan wannabes (iverson, tmac, VC, Kobe).

and Durant, among all wing scorer in NBA history, is the only player that can score as much as Jordan while doing it as efficiently as Jordan. If Durant can keep this up over a span of several seasons, it's my opinion that he has a better chance than Lebron at surpassing Jordan. and Durant...not kobe or tmac...is as close to Jordan as we can possibly get in our generation.
    So if you dont shoot 50% your shooting your team out of the game?

vCash
    The best scorer in a VERY long time...since Jordan in all likelihood. Mixing his efficiency with that volume is just outstanding.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Grats to Durant. Excited to see how they do in the playoffs.

vCash
    As many have said we are witnessing one of the best scorers ever. He has the potential to one day be considered the greatest scorer imo but even right now he has an excellent argument as the best since MJ when factoring in the volume and efficiency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    This. I think the clippers might take it this year because of Doc.

But i've felt like Durant and Lebron were 1a and 1b the past couple seasons. Stats wise Lebron has an edge, but KD is the better player and the guy I would build around. Durant IN MY OPINION is the best player in the league at this time with Lebron slightly behind and CP3 a distant 3rd.
    They can get out of the west, but they'll still lose to Miami or even Indiana in a 7 game series. Defensively, West and Hibbert (with Ian and Scola of the bench) will just abuse Griffin and Jordan. Jordan is already offensively inept, and they might as well also contain Griffin pretty well.

vCash
    Actually a higher eFG% (taking into account his 3's... which is a much more meaningful #) the past 2 seasons than Jordan ever reached. And a significantly higher TS% when we throw in FT's. He's probably the GOAT scorer when it's all said and done; already in the top 3 discussion. Him, Wilt and Jordan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Actually a higher eFG% (taking into account his 3's... which is a much more meaningful #) the past 2 seasons than Jordan ever reached. And a significantly higher TS% when we throw in FT's. He's probably the GOAT scorer when it's all said and done; already in the top 3 discussion. Him, Wilt and Jordan.
    Dem turnovers doe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Dem turnovers doe
    Or defense at MJ/Wilt's level. But we're talking buckets.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast