Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

congratulations to

Kevin Durant!

A few years ago not many people would have thought he would take over as the best player in the league this soon, but He has proven himself to be worthy of that title. What makes this year special for him is he has the MVP locked up with a chance to win his first title and finals MVP. How do you see Durants future unfolding in the next 5-10 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.

vCash
    Continued domination

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    No title
    No title
    Goes to Miami Heat
    Title
    Title
    Title
    NBA Finals
    Title
    Loss in ECF to the 73-9 Bobcats
    Accidentally goes into Time Machine with a Spider, becomes Durantula
    Retires

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    did you create this thread back in LeBron's first MVP year?

Your agenda is seriously pathetic.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    did you create this thread back in LeBron's first MVP year?

Your agenda is seriously pathetic.
    Woah dude, first of all I wasn't on this site at that time so chill out. Very typical of you to come into any thread and mention your lover boy. This is not about Lebron, so please stay out of this thread if you're just trying to makes waves in the water.
    jordan is 2nd or 3rd when talking career but both magic and lebron are better all around players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Kevin Durant!

A few years ago not many people would have thought he would take over as the best player in the league this soon, but He has proven himself to be worthy of that title. What makes this year special for him is he has the MVP locked up with a chance to win his first title and finals MVP. How do you see Durants future unfolding in the next 5-10 years?
    he has to prove that in the post-season.

vCash
    In 5 years time I'm sure he'll have about 3 MVPs. Rings it's kinda hard to tell because he has to get the monkey off his back first. I'd venture to say maybe 2 rings.

vCash
    Great thread, OP. Durant is one of the classiest players in the league, and he also happens to be the BEST player in the league. Truly a man of faith and love.

It's about time the NBA has a man of his faith taking over the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    Kevin Durant!

he has to prove that in the post-season.
    Agreed, this is a huge post season for Durant. I do see them winning the title this year, if not Durants legacy will take a hit. He needs to win in the next two years or he will start taking heavy criticism.

vCash
    Agreed, this is a huge post season for Durant. I do see them winning the title this year, if not Durants legacy will take a hit. He needs to win in the next two years or he will start taking heavy criticism.
    i think this is the last post-season he can walk away without a ring, without getting major criticism.

most guys rack their first league MVP before getting their first finals MVP.

vCash

congratulations to

Ummmm lebron is still the best one good season doesn't make you the best

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Woah dude, first of all I wasn't on this site at that time so chill out. Very typical of you to come into any thread and mention your lover boy. This is not about Lebron, so please stay out of this thread if you're just trying to makes waves in the water.
    please dude. You would never, in your life, have made this thread is it was LeBron's first MVP season. Ever.

Make waves? Your agenda is the most obvious and pathetic on this site. Period.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    whats funny is, if LeBron wins again, you will claim its "watered down".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    Ummmm lebron is still the best one good season doesn't make you the best
    What's does last year have to do with this year? That's how someone becomes the best, by first being better over a whole season. Your logic is fail!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    i think this is the last post-season he can walk away without a ring, without getting major criticism.

most guys rack their first league MVP before getting their first finals MVP.
    disagree. Durant is given so much leeway, despite him being as good as he is.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast