Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jerry West interview in slam

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-jerry-west-2/

It sounds like Jerry west doesnt like to throw games away either and is very bothered by it too- LOL he doesnt like to just say "oh well, **** happens" he seems very annoyed that the warriors record isnt higher

Success is not an objective measurement, thats why it bothers me when people talk about 50 wins. To somebody who really wants to be successful, you measure success by comparing ability and achievement.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    jerry west aka wwl

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Stylez,

One of the biggest reasons you can rub people the wrong way is your misuse of words. Warriors aren't going out and throwing games so we intentionally lose. A better way of saying it is, their indifference about certain teams/games has cost us what should have been an easy win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Stylez,

One of the biggest reasons you can rub people the wrong way is your misuse of words. Warriors aren't going out and throwing games so we intentionally lose. A better way of saying it is, their indifference about certain teams/games has cost us what should have been an easy win.
    Obviously nobody intentionally loses, but throwing a game away is basically like deciding not to study for a test in school (then failing the test). When you are taking the test- obviously- you arent trying to answer incorrectly.... but id still consider that throwing away a test.

vCash
    Well. Said stylez

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Obviously nobody intentionally loses
    Have you watched any 76ers games this year? Aren't you the principal opponent of tanking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Have you watched any 76ers games this year? Aren't you the principal opponent of tanking?
    Oh I believe teams tank- but I think it is more the action of the front office than it is the players not trying to go out and win the game.

I think when the front office trades away all your pieces or just sits guys who could be out playing- the players might take an attitude more like "im gonna go out and try to get mine and if we lose we lose- but I gotta get a contract" but I dont think the players go out on the floor and try to lose.

vCash
    Ahh, so you didn't mean "nobody intentionally loses" but rather "no NBA players who are playing are trying to lose". That I would agree with.