Umberger - Anisimov - Foligno
    MacKenzie - Letestu - Comeau

Johnson - Savard
    Murray - Wisniewski
    Nikitin - Tyutin

Bobrovsky

For More Information:
    http://http://www.dispatch.com/content/sections/sports/index.html
    Last edited by Tomahawk27; 05-01-2014 at 09:37 AM.

vCash
    I'll try and dress this up as we get closer to Wednesday and as the series goes on, but I just wanted to at least have this up so people can post here in the upcoming days leading up to the start.

Also, I know those probably won't be the exact lineups but it's my best guess as well as what was posted from the Blue Jackets' last game
    Last edited by Tomahawk27; 04-14-2014 at 11:24 PM.

vCash
    I'll try and update the lines as the day goes on (the ones above were from yesterday's practice), as well as anything else that catches my attention. Is there anything that you guys would like to see added to the first post? Pictures, stats, etc.? It's my first time doing one of these "elaborate" layouts, so I'm open to suggestions.

On a side note, my dad was able to grab me some tickets for the game tonight, pumped to say the least. The best part is, he didn't have to pay for them, his office has season tickets and nobody claimed them somehow. On the radio this morning, there was an estimated 1,000 tickets left available, basically because they were priced too high. Of all the remaining teams/cities in the playoffs, the Penguins have the 2nd highest ticket prices, only behind the Rangers. That's pretty absurd when you consider Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, Boston, Los Angeles, and even Philadelphia are remaining. Not saying it's necessarily right, but as long as the team is always spending the money and are against the cap year after year, it's somewhat okay.

Anyway, this series doesn't have me too worried. I know this is what a lot of people were saying before the Islanders series last year but they had Tavares, Okposo, Grabner, Moulson, and others who were all pretty dangerous, as well as their insane speed. I'm not saying the Blue Jackets will be pushovers, we all know what Bobrovsky can bring and they have some depth on the team as well, but as far as the possible 1st round matchups, this one was the most favorable.

Both Malkin and Vitale will be in the lineup tonight and hopefully it doesn't take too long for them to regain the chemistry they had with their linemates. As long as we can stay healthy, play to our ability and not take stupid penalties, and have Fleury keep his composure, we should be alright
    Last edited by Tomahawk27; 04-16-2014 at 09:44 AM.

vCash
    Hey Tomahawk,

Enjoy the game and bring home a win.

WOW, Zheniya maybe playing tonight... I'll get more excited when they make that official.

Knock wood - we have the whole team "healthy" except for Dupuis, of course.

I think the Tanger has probably had enough time to gel, but I'll be watching Zheniya closely if he actually plays, to see where he's at. If he's fine, well then the imposed injury-rest could be viewed as a blessing in retrospect, because of the Olympic drain. I had wanted Sid to get a break - that would have been smart.

Well, here we go: GO GUINS!!!

vCash
    Thanks Rude, I'll try my best lol.

Considering the last few games we had were pretty meaningless, it would have been beneficial to have Sid sit a few games and maybe even any/all of the other Olympians. Hopefully the rest makes a difference for Malkin and he can come out flying; I don't want to give the Jackets any hope or allow them to hang around. Bury them early

vCash
    Hmm so if the Pens lose we know who to blame.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    And if they win?

vCash
    well have fun and just hope they win. I hope they come out with the fire and work ethic this team can. fluery shuts up critics and sid and malkn play hockey not stupid chippy shiitt. its great to be mostly healthy lets do this boys lets get to it.
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Hour till game time don't blow it flower

sent from Hogwarts using owlpost

vCash
    30 till game time lets go pens
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    need to take jackets serious and come out on fire and work are asssssess off
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    omg come on lets get going
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    5 minutes
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    And if they win?
    If they win well then things will get expensive for you having to go to every game until they lose.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    its past 730 dam it wheres my hockey
    crap whats is my name

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast