0 0%
  • Sam Bradford

0 0%
  • Josh McCown

3 4.29%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

1st Annual PSD Player Rankings #1 QB In The NFL

Hey guys, we've hit that point of the off-season where its really dead, so I thought we'd liven it up with some rankings position by position, this should get us to at least the draft and hopefully training camp!

A lot has changed since last season. Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks dismantled Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos in arguably the most one-sided Super Bowl since the Ravens in 2000 and the Bears in 85. Let the discussions begin! Please TRY AND VOTE FOR THE BEST PLAYER AND DON'T BE A HOMER. I will leave the poll open for one day and than we can carry on to the next best player at that position. I will add more players after each round. Enjoy.

REMEMBER this is based on who is the best player, not the player who has the potential to be the best

2014 Off-Season PSD QB Rankings

Quick shout out to the NBA forum, where I stole this grand idea from.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    This won't be the first annual. We used to do this for ages every year. lol

Last year was the first time I don't think we did it.

Jusssayin

vCash
    I know you're working on the poll now, this ought to be Rodgers somewhat easily but I have a feeling PM wins, which I don't have an issue with. Dude just went OFF, should get his due.

Do you plan on doing other positions or just QB? If so, you should maybe have 1 O and 1 D position at a time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I know you're working on the poll now, this ought to be Rodgers somewhat easily but I have a feeling PM wins, which I don't have an issue with. Dude just went OFF, should get his due.

Do you plan on doing other positions or just QB? If so, you should maybe have 1 O and 1 D position at a time?
    Yeah I'd love to honestly do all the positions, didn't know if I'd get a good turnout tho. Rodgers for me btw. Yeah I haven't seen them in awhile. Didn't wanna go dig and find them.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

vCash

If you wanna create a Defensive position one I'm more than down with it, should spark really good debates. This forum needs it, been real dead lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    If you wanna create a Defensive position one I'm more than down with it, should spark really good debates. This forum needs it, been real dead lately.
    Yeah, I don't "want" to but I will help ya out. lol

vCash
    Yeah, I don't "want" to but I will help ya out. lol
    If you don't I can take care of it, I thought maybe you wanted to lol.

vCash
    If you don't I can take care of it, I thought maybe you wanted to lol.
    I made one for CBs.

vCash
    Peyton with the early lead as I expected

Sherman will smash the other one.

vCash
    I'd like to see a WR thread.

I wonder where Luck will end up. He's going to put up big numbers next season, but that shouldn't be taken into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    Rodgers for me
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I've got to go Rodgers here, I think both are sensational but Rodgers just does a little more than Manning and he does it with far less. I feel like Rodgers can make more throws and if you gave Rodgers what Manning has the numbers he would put up would be out of this world.

vCash
    I've got to go Rodgers here, I think both are sensational but Rodgers just does a little more than Manning and he does it with far less. I feel like Rodgers can make more throws and if you gave Rodgers what Manning has the numbers he would put up would be out of this world.
    The fact that Rodgers was hurt for 8 games and Manning broke records and made the SB really does him in for public perception. It is what it is.

vCash
    The fact that Rodgers was hurt for 8 games and Manning broke records and made the SB really does him in for public perception. It is what it is.
    Well, how do you think things would have gone if Rodgers was the QB of the Broncos last year? How often would he have thrown the ball?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Well, how do you think things would have gone if Rodgers was the QB of the Broncos last year? How often would he have thrown the ball?
    A lot I guess.

I'm not disagreeing with that sentiment but a lot of people don't think that hard.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast