Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Celtics 13-14 mvp

Who is this seasons MVP and why??

Honestly I think it's a tough question. Bass or Hump for being great vets/locker room guys?? AB or Sully for taking a few steps forward? Jeff Green for having a solid season even tho not upto expectations of some?? ....Jordan Crawford? lol

vCash
    If you go by total impact, it has to be Bass, if you by time played, it's easily Hump.

Outside of Bass and Hump only Sully, KO, Lee, and Crawford get any kudos. Johnson gets a small one considering his expectations were nil.

Negative:

No way should Bradley be mentioned, he took a big fat step back on D, is still well behind his shooting of two years ago, and continues to be dogged by injuries. Still for the right price (which he played himself down into) he's worth a shot to sign.

Rondo had times of improved shooting, but his D was brutal and you have to consider his injury, so at best he gets a INC, if you insist on a grade a D+.

Green was horrific, ruined whatever trade value he had. I've grown to despise him.

Faverani, Wallace, Anthony all sucked.

As exciting as Pressey can be, he's a terrible shooter and a sieve like defender, he needs a major uptick to be in the NBA in two years.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Bass having the second most minutes played right behind green putting up quiet numbers... I will agree I can actually say I dislike green,,, happy the young guys doing good but I think if Jordan Crawford stuck around he'd be my guy!

vCash
    Bogans. Everyone else contributed to wins and hurt the long term potential of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Steven's...

I'm sure he put Playing time in during practice...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    First of all, only two players played in all 82 games - Brandon Bass and Jeff Green.

Only Jeff Green started every game.
    Rajon Rondo is the only other player who started every game he played in.

The player with the 3rd most appearances is... Phil Pressey.

Statistically, Bass was more efficient than Green in many regards. It might even be argued the Celtics had no other "3" to start / play other than Jeff Green. Nonetheless, it cannot be taken away from Green that he started every game, played the most minutes and led the team in scoring.

I would have to vote for co-MVPs. Jeff Green and Brandon Bass.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB