Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: 21-51-10

vCash

21-51-10

21-51-10

Well.. It's been a long year, here's to a good draft w all these picks and something resembling competitive next year

vCash
    I don't know if I can take another year of this.

vCash

21-51-10

I hear ya man, just saw they blew up Nolan's coaching staff including Jim corsi

vCash
    I know it was a tough year, but if you didn't realize before the season began that it was going to be then you weren't paying much attention to Sabres hockey. I knew before the season began that Ott, Miller, and Vanek were all going to be moved and that the Sabres were going to be fighting for the #1 pick. The talent there is just not there right now.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Yeah we all knew it wouldn't be good, especially after Darcy's presser when he told the fans we will be "suffering" for the next few years.

That still did not prepare us for what we had to watch. There was no fight in this team and they all ran for the bus at the end of October. I remember watching Sabres hockey when I was a kid and we had some pretty bad teams back then. This team by far is the worst team in the history of the Buffalo Sabres. Maybe next year they will try harder. The end result might be the same, but at least it will be better to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Yeah we all knew it wouldn't be good, especially after Darcy's presser when he told the fans we will be "suffering" for the next few years.

That still did not prepare us for what we had to watch. There was no fight in this team and they all ran for the bus at the end of October. I remember watching Sabres hockey when I was a kid and we had some pretty bad teams back then. This team by far is the worst team in the history of the Buffalo Sabres. Maybe next year they will try harder. The end result might be the same, but at least it will be better to watch.
    I do agree sabres11 they "ran for the bus" toward the end. If you are a Sabres fan, prepare for another year or two of being in rough shape until Murray can shape the roster like it is needed.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash

21-51-10

With all the draft picks though I can't help but be a bit excited even if it is another year or 2 of mediocrity, building through the draft is how it's done so hopefully they can take these picks and build a championship team the right way.

vCash
    Lets not forget, next year is Patrick Kanes last year of his contract. How nice would it be to have a bad year, get McDavid, then sign Kane.

vCash
    Lets not forget, next year is Patrick Kanes last year of his contract. How nice would it be to have a bad year, get McDavid, then sign Kane.
    That would be awesome.

vCash
    If Kane does not resign this year with Chicago during the off season, I will guarantee he will be a Buffalo Sabre after the next season. I would not even be surprised if the Sabres and Chicago make a trade by next years deadline to bring Kane in earlier.

If Chicago offers Kane a huge contract this off season and then turns it down, Chicago will know why. He will be offered a huge contract and if he turns it down, it will make headlines. Every reporter in the league will speculate that he wants to become a free agent to come back home to Buffalo. The rest of the NHL will also know this, making the only team Chicago will be able to trade Kane to will be the Sabres. No other team will give up what a trade for Kane deserves, being they think he will leave at the end of the year, so I wouldn't doubt that in the middle of the year, Chicago's GM resigns to the fact that Kane is gone and he moves him to Buffalo just to get something in return.

vCash
    If Kane does not resign this year with Chicago during the off season, I will guarantee he will be a Buffalo Sabre after the next season. I would not even be surprised if the Sabres and Chicago make a trade by next years deadline to bring Kane in earlier.

If Chicago offers Kane a huge contract this off season and then turns it down, Chicago will know why. He will be offered a huge contract and if he turns it down, it will make headlines. Every reporter in the league will speculate that he wants to become a free agent to come back home to Buffalo. The rest of the NHL will also know this, making the only team Chicago will be able to trade Kane to will be the Sabres. No other team will give up what a trade for Kane deserves, being they think he will leave at the end of the year, so I wouldn't doubt that in the middle of the year, Chicago's GM resigns to the fact that Kane is gone and he moves him to Buffalo just to get something in return.
    This would be amazing