Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Boston Bruins (54-18-9) at New Jersey Devils (34-29-18)

It's the final game of the regular season before the Stanley Cup playoffs begin! The Bruins will be heading into the playoffs with the overall #1 seed in the NHL. For the Bruins today the key is just to make sure nobody gets hurt...that's all. Who cares if they win 3-0, 1-0, 2-1, or lose 8-0...just get through this healthy. As fans we have been pumped for months and the same goes for the players...after today everything we've done in the regular season is out the window.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Koko playing!!!!!!!

vCash
    Loui eriksson on the pp!!!!!!!!!!

1-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    It was an interesting game without most of the regulars. I thought Koko played a good game and you see that drive the net he has. It's to bad he can't play RW cause he'd be fun to watch with Yeti and Loui lol.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    We made it through without any injuries...that's all that counted this game. Also got some valuable NHL experience for some of our young guys.

Some talk that the Bruins may not open up until Friday. Can't get here soon enough!!

vCash
    I missed the game today, but how did Spooner not crack today's lineup considering all the changes that were made?

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    I don't feel confident in Us playing Detroit. They's beaten us I believe 3 times this season.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    I missed the game today, but how did Spooner not crack today's lineup considering all the changes that were made?
    There were salary cap issues from what I remember.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I don't feel confident in Us playing Detroit. They's beaten us I believe 3 times this season.
    If there is one thing I've learned in sports is regular season stats mean absolutely nothing come playoff time. This includes team vs team records. One prime example I think was 2006-2007 (or somewhere around there), the Bruins went like 0-7 against the Canadiens in the regular season and took them to 7-games in the playoffs (they lost game 7).

The playoffs are a much different breed with so much more at stake and on the line...teams attack differently and play is much different.

I agree this will be a challenging series though and my call is B's in 7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxace View Post
    If there is one thing I've learned in sports is regular season stats mean absolutely nothing come playoff time. This includes team vs team records. One prime example I think was 2006-2007 (or somewhere around there), the Bruins went like 0-7 against the Canadiens in the regular season and took them to 7-games in the playoffs (they lost game 7).

The playoffs are a much different breed with so much more at stake and on the line...teams attack differently and play is much different.

I agree this will be a challenging series though and my call is B's in 7.
    I hope your right I don't see this being a 7 game series? 5 or 6 maybe.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.