That place is where your Clubhouse, Trade block, and my announcements and FAQ thread is.
Arizona Cardinals - richiesaurus
Atlanta Falcons - tunnicliffderek
Baltimore Ravens - moshy
Buffalo Bills - KingsNQueens
Carolina Panthers - homestar
Chicago Bears - CSSTL
Cincinnati Bengals - roughgarden
Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys - mell
Denver Broncos - Mudvayne
Detroit Lions - Strive
Green Bay Packers - Norm
Houston Texans - WhiteSoxGod
Indianapolis Colts - mochalman
Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags4Life
Kansas City Chiefs - jd25
Miami Dolphins - Jokemaker
Minnesota Vikings - whooligun
New England Patriots - Bais
New Orleans Saints - fuku
New York Giants - Sean
New York Jets - Jets012
Oakland Raiders - HunterNRoss and raiderposting
Philadelphia Eagles - EAGLES9824234
Pittsburgh Steelers - war
San Diego Chargers - MikeFromMars
San Francisco 49ers - Redandgold
Seattle Seahawks - seahawks509
Stl Louis Rams - JoeDirt
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - bwall Quikdraw
Tennessee Titans - KTS
Washington Redskins - BF1
1. We are using the official draft order. It is locked from this point right now and will not change from any trades after this point.
2. Each team can do one player for picks trade. But that's it.
If you choose not to, fine, but remember you only get one and it can't be player for player. I MAY allow two players to be in one trade if one is just a just a guy type to even it out a bit and not some crazy blockbuster.
Here's the thing, it has to be somewhat realistic. You can't just trade whoever you want, like young blue chippers or trade Brady for #1 overall or something. Someone who actually might be traded for an actual real reason. This isn't the mock.
All trades are pending my approval or the approval of veteran members if I am not around. I'll have a list of them later on. (As long as they aren't just straight ridiculous, they will all pass)
3. Only players in the draft pool are allowed. I know it's obvious, just making it clear since this was not the case last time.
4. This is not a competition. There is not final voting. There is no judging. We may do some draft grades and everything but nobody will be crowned champ or anything like that. You can draft however you choose to. If you think a player is going to be cut and you want to draft to replace him, do it. If you want to assume someone who is rumored to be retired soon is actually going to return, fine. You are the GM, do as you please.
5. There is a clock with a time limit. This is crucial.
You have a time limit. If you don't make a pick in the time limit, you're skipped.
You also cannot log off if you're one of the next three picks. If you get offline while you are on the clock, you are skipped after 30 minutes of us waiting for you. Same as if you get offline within three picks, you are skipped in an hour. If you have to get off-line and you're up after the next three picks send me or one of the trust members a list (I will have a list of who that is later on). You can also send it to any trusted GM a list of 3-5 players you would want with that pick.
If you get skipped, you can pick when you return, but you can't draft anyone who was taken after that. You basically just moved yourself down the board....so don't get skipped.
Clarification: If you are online and your pick is on, you have an hour to make a pick before being skipped.
Round 1: 6 Hours
Rounds 2-3: 4 Hours
Round 4-7: 3 Hours
Your time limit will not start from 12 A.M. CST to 8AM CST. If your time limit starts before these deadlines you will be skipped barring something stupid
ex. You're on the East Coast and there were 10 picks in a row at Midnight your time
I have the right to determine what these special circumstances are. You're also skipped if you have been skipped previously and have no went back to make that pick. Shouldn't run into that though.
6. This draft will start after all teams are filled and we get most people to sign in, in this thread at a later date. If you are CURRENTLY SIGNED UP PLEASE make a post in this thread to show you are signed in. I'll have a list in here of those who have signed in and those who have not and I may replace the inactive ones.
7. Post ONLY draft picks in the DRAFT THREAD (which doesn't exist yet but will soon). Post comments in this thread.
8. I reserve the right to add rules, remove rules, change rules, remove or replace GM's at any time. I also may enforce my own skips.
9. The posting and discussion of undrafted players is FROWNED upon but not against the rules. I am going to allow it with no penalty set as long as it doesn't become ridiculous. Early on it's definitely fine but as we get to later rounds it's best to try and avoid it. I think we did fine last time and can all agree on this.
10. You are REQUIRED after you make a selection to VM or PM the team behind you to tell them that they are up. I want this done. It's not that hard. You don't have to PM every single member but I would like you to try to. You are also ENCOURAGED to warn posters if they are a couple picks away. Sometimes you have some down time and you know you're up in a few picks, go ahead and tell the next 2-3 people they are up soon. It never hurts.
I will have a list of all GM's with links to their profiles so that shouldn't be too hard to keep up with.
11. I am open to suggestions to the rules. I also need active volunteers to take lists and help pass trades if need be.
12. NEW SKIP RULE If you are a GM and your pick comes up and you have not been online in 48 hours you will be automatically skipped and most likely replaced. If you know you're going to have a situation like this, that's fine. I run into this personally, send a list or give a warning at the very least. Leave someone in charge, something. You have been warned. (This applies if you have multiple GM's and they have all been offline for 48 hours or more.)
13. If you trade for a pick ON THE CLOCK you have 30 minutes from the time I put that trade into the second post of the draft thread to either select a player or retrade that pick. This will be enforced. Going to trade for a pick OTC? Have a plan, once it's approved you have a short window.
14. Any trade made in real life DURING this draft is allowed to be made by the teams provided they A. Both agree and B. have not already used the selections in question. AKA made the picks or traded them. If this has happened it's possible I will allow the compensation to be changed slightly. Just run it by me.
15. NEW RULE FOR THIS YEAR
If you do not VM the person who is up after you, you will be warned once. The second time, I take your 7th rounder. The 3rd time, I take your highest remaining pick, if you do it again, I will give your team to someone else.
AKA, if you don't VM the person after you 4 times, you will be DQ'd