Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

7 Round NFL Draft Mock LOUNGE (Post once to get signed in)

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...Fantasy-League

That place is where your Clubhouse, Trade block, and my announcements and FAQ thread is.

Arizona Cardinals - richiesaurus
    Atlanta Falcons - tunnicliffderek
    Baltimore Ravens - moshy
    Buffalo Bills - KingsNQueens
    Carolina Panthers - homestar
    Chicago Bears - CSSTL
    Cincinnati Bengals - roughgarden
    Cleveland Browns - Cleveland Browns
    Dallas Cowboys - mell
    Denver Broncos - Mudvayne
    Detroit Lions - Strive
    Green Bay Packers - Norm
    Houston Texans - WhiteSoxGod
    Indianapolis Colts - mochalman
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags4Life
    Kansas City Chiefs - jd25
    Miami Dolphins - Jokemaker
    Minnesota Vikings - whooligun
    New England Patriots - Bais
    New Orleans Saints - fuku
    New York Giants - Sean
    New York Jets - Jets012
    Oakland Raiders - HunterNRoss and raiderposting
    Philadelphia Eagles - EAGLES9824234
    Pittsburgh Steelers - war
    San Diego Chargers - MikeFromMars
    San Francisco 49ers - Redandgold
    Seattle Seahawks - seahawks509
    Stl Louis Rams - JoeDirt
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - bwall Quikdraw
    Tennessee Titans - KTS
    Washington Redskins - BF1

Rules

1. We are using the official draft order. It is locked from this point right now and will not change from any trades after this point.

2. Each team can do one player for picks trade. But that's it.

If you choose not to, fine, but remember you only get one and it can't be player for player. I MAY allow two players to be in one trade if one is just a just a guy type to even it out a bit and not some crazy blockbuster.

Here's the thing, it has to be somewhat realistic. You can't just trade whoever you want, like young blue chippers or trade Brady for #1 overall or something. Someone who actually might be traded for an actual real reason. This isn't the mock.

All trades are pending my approval or the approval of veteran members if I am not around. I'll have a list of them later on. (As long as they aren't just straight ridiculous, they will all pass)

3. Only players in the draft pool are allowed. I know it's obvious, just making it clear since this was not the case last time.

4. This is not a competition. There is not final voting. There is no judging. We may do some draft grades and everything but nobody will be crowned champ or anything like that. You can draft however you choose to. If you think a player is going to be cut and you want to draft to replace him, do it. If you want to assume someone who is rumored to be retired soon is actually going to return, fine. You are the GM, do as you please.

5. There is a clock with a time limit. This is crucial.

You have a time limit. If you don't make a pick in the time limit, you're skipped.
    You also cannot log off if you're one of the next three picks. If you get offline while you are on the clock, you are skipped after 30 minutes of us waiting for you. Same as if you get offline within three picks, you are skipped in an hour. If you have to get off-line and you're up after the next three picks send me or one of the trust members a list (I will have a list of who that is later on). You can also send it to any trusted GM a list of 3-5 players you would want with that pick.

If you get skipped, you can pick when you return, but you can't draft anyone who was taken after that. You basically just moved yourself down the board....so don't get skipped.

Clarification: If you are online and your pick is on, you have an hour to make a pick before being skipped.

Times limits:
    Round 1: 6 Hours
    Rounds 2-3: 4 Hours
    Round 4-7: 3 Hours

Your time limit will not start from 12 A.M. CST to 8AM CST. If your time limit starts before these deadlines you will be skipped barring something stupid
    ex. You're on the East Coast and there were 10 picks in a row at Midnight your time
    I have the right to determine what these special circumstances are. You're also skipped if you have been skipped previously and have no went back to make that pick. Shouldn't run into that though.

6. This draft will start after all teams are filled and we get most people to sign in, in this thread at a later date. If you are CURRENTLY SIGNED UP PLEASE make a post in this thread to show you are signed in. I'll have a list in here of those who have signed in and those who have not and I may replace the inactive ones.

7. Post ONLY draft picks in the DRAFT THREAD (which doesn't exist yet but will soon). Post comments in this thread.

8. I reserve the right to add rules, remove rules, change rules, remove or replace GM's at any time. I also may enforce my own skips.

9. The posting and discussion of undrafted players is FROWNED upon but not against the rules. I am going to allow it with no penalty set as long as it doesn't become ridiculous. Early on it's definitely fine but as we get to later rounds it's best to try and avoid it. I think we did fine last time and can all agree on this.

10. You are REQUIRED after you make a selection to VM or PM the team behind you to tell them that they are up. I want this done. It's not that hard. You don't have to PM every single member but I would like you to try to. You are also ENCOURAGED to warn posters if they are a couple picks away. Sometimes you have some down time and you know you're up in a few picks, go ahead and tell the next 2-3 people they are up soon. It never hurts.

I will have a list of all GM's with links to their profiles so that shouldn't be too hard to keep up with.

11. I am open to suggestions to the rules. I also need active volunteers to take lists and help pass trades if need be.

12. NEW SKIP RULE If you are a GM and your pick comes up and you have not been online in 48 hours you will be automatically skipped and most likely replaced. If you know you're going to have a situation like this, that's fine. I run into this personally, send a list or give a warning at the very least. Leave someone in charge, something. You have been warned. (This applies if you have multiple GM's and they have all been offline for 48 hours or more.)

13. If you trade for a pick ON THE CLOCK you have 30 minutes from the time I put that trade into the second post of the draft thread to either select a player or retrade that pick. This will be enforced. Going to trade for a pick OTC? Have a plan, once it's approved you have a short window.

14. Any trade made in real life DURING this draft is allowed to be made by the teams provided they A. Both agree and B. have not already used the selections in question. AKA made the picks or traded them. If this has happened it's possible I will allow the compensation to be changed slightly. Just run it by me.

15. NEW RULE FOR THIS YEAR

If you do not VM the person who is up after you, you will be warned once. The second time, I take your 7th rounder. The 3rd time, I take your highest remaining pick, if you do it again, I will give your team to someone else.

AKA, if you don't VM the person after you 4 times, you will be DQ'd
    Last edited by Norm; 04-14-2014 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    here
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    I hope we can get this going as soon as possible...it's going to take a while.

vCash
    I'll take a team that doesn't get anyone since TDJ got the jags

vCash
    Hehe I am here. Make me offers

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    I'll take a team that doesn't get anyone since TDJ got the jags
    Who says he gets the Jags?

TDj has been too much of a problem in the NFL games the last couple years. I'm not going to let him in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

TDj has been too much of a problem in the NFL games the last couple years. I'm not going to let him in.
    Okay lol. I'll take the jags then

vCash

Lolz

vCash

LOLz. I'm in for the Steelers. Let me Sonny Weaver Jr. this ***** (yes I went to see 'Draft Day' today).
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOLz. I'm in for the Steelers. Let me Sonny Weaver Jr. this ***** (yes I went to see 'Draft Day' today).
    so did I.

Interesting thing. Notice the Trade value chart(http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php) in the back ground of one of the scenes. Surprised me a little to see it there.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    so did I.

Interesting thing. Notice the Trade value chart(http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php) in the back ground of one of the scenes. Surprised me a little to see it there.
    LOL I did, along with two others too. I did the research because some Lions fan was *****ing in my mock that I have them giving up too much in the trade. If you do the research there are like 8 different charts out there and none of them agree. But that chart is pretty much it, with point variations for depth and or top talent.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOL I did, along with two others too. I did the research because some Lions fan was *****ing in my mock that I have them giving up too much in the trade. If you do the research there are like 8 different charts out there and none of them agree. But that chart is pretty much it, with point variations for depth and or top talent.
    Yea I saw a few others too. They are all different. None are really the same. Was interesting seeing that one though. Fairly good movie though. Very few complaints.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    Hai.

I'm around if you need a hand Norm. Don't really want to control a team but I'll do so if someone drops out or something.

vCash
    I got the Seahawks. I don't know how this stuff works so let me know.
    Last edited by seahawks509; 04-12-2014 at 04:39 PM.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    yo

Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast