Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Has anyone done so little in helping themselves as much as Bridgewater has done?

The guy was projected as the best QB 3 months ago and in a fewf months he's failed pretty much every test in the offseason thrown at him.

1. didn't participate in combine, deciding to wait for pro day.
    2. Does horrible at his pro day
    3. Scores the lowest on the wonderlic out of all the biggest QB's

Now individually probably not a big deal, but does all this start adding up for teams at some point?

I think he's fallen completely out of the first round now, and has become the 4th qb taken behind Bortles, Manziel, and Carr. I honestly can't remember the last time i've heard positive news about him. The guy may want to evaluate the people who are handling the start of his career. How many millions has he lost in 90 days?

Edit: This probably should be in the draft thread
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 04-11-2014 at 12:42 PM.

vCash
    Most scouts and FOs have admitted that the combine and pro days are like 3% of their evolution. So doesn't really mean much.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    The guy with clearly the most football intelligence doesn't do well on his wonderlic...why should anybody care? Bridgewater is "falling" in the draft because none of the things that he excels at are highlighted in the pre-draft process: the ability to read a defense, anticipation, ball placement, and movement in the pocket. Shocker that a guy like Derek Carr, who is terrible with pressure in his face, looks good throwing the ball in shorts with no defenders. Shocker that Manziel, who can't stay in the pocket to save his life, looks good when a broom is chasing him and not a 300 pound defensive tackle who is faster than him.

vCash
    Agreed with the posts above. Teams will do their homework and if they think he is a the guy its not because of Wonderlic, Combine, or Pro days.

But yeah not doing much to help himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    The guy was projected as the best QB 3 months ago and in a fewf months he's failed pretty much every test in the offseason thrown at him.

1. didn't participate in combine, deciding to wait for pro day.2. Does horrible at his pro day
    Now individually probably not a big deal, but does all this start adding up for teams at some point?

I think he's fallen completely out of the first round now, and has become the 4th qb taken behind Bortles, Manziel, and Carr. I honestly can't remember the last time i've heard positive news about him. The guy may want to evaluate the people who are handling the start of his career. How many millions has he lost in 90 days?

Both of these mean nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    The guy with clearly the most football intelligence doesn't do well on his wonderlic...why should anybody care? Bridgewater is "falling" in the draft because none of the things that he excels at are highlighted in the pre-draft process: the ability to read a defense, anticipation, ball placement, and movement in the pocket. Shocker that a guy like Derek Carr, who is terrible with pressure in his face, looks good throwing the ball in shorts with no defenders. Shocker that Manziel, who can't stay in the pocket to save his life, looks good when a broom is chasing him and not a 300 pound defensive tackle who is faster than him.
    haha I lol'd

vCash
    I think the biggest problem with these QB's is none of the teams that need them see them as "Franchise QB's." There is no Andrew Luck in this draft, that "can't miss" QB prospect.

A lot of teams over the past 2 NFL Drafts look at the QB's and say "We can take a QB in round 2 or 3 that is just as good as Round 1."
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post

1. didn't participate in combine, deciding to wait for pro day.
    2. Does horrible at his pro day

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I'll post pictures of my midget dick on PSD if Bridgewater doesn't go first round.

Deal?

99% of the Bridgewater 'hate' is just out of boredom. He was cast as the surefire #1 too far ahead and he wasn't THAT GOOD so now people "fight the hype" and try to do whatever they can to beat him up.

Things they use as negatives for Teddy never get used against Bortles or Manziel (not never but not near as much). It's hilarious.

vCash
    The game film speaks for itself. The pre draft stuff is for people who love to over-analyze athletes in an effort to cast some doubt. In reality we really don't know what any of these QB's are gonna do until they step on the field but I will say Teddy still the 1st or 2nd QB to get drafted.

vCash
    I've always been a big fan of Bridgewater. He's going to fall because QBs will fall, but no way he comes close to falling out of the 1st.

vCash
    he's tanking so he's drafted by a better team
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t_money25 View Post
    The game film speaks for itself. The pre draft stuff is for people who love to over-analyze athletes in an effort to cast some doubt. In reality we really don't know what any of these QB's are gonna do until they step on the field but I will say Teddy still the 1st or 2nd QB to get drafted.
    Bingo sir, Bingo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    he's tanking so he's drafted by a better team
    Not if he ends up going early second instead of early first haha
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    why should anybody care? Bridgewater is "falling" in the draft because none of the things that he excels at are highlighted in the pre-draft process: the ability to read a defense, anticipation, ball placement, and movement in the pocket. Shocker that a guy like Derek Carr, who is terrible with pressure in his face, looks good throwing the ball in shorts with no defenders. Shocker that Manziel, who can't stay in the pocket to save his life, looks good when a broom is chasing him and not a 300 pound defensive tackle who is faster than him.
    Exactly, let lesser people talk about the hype.

I know a kid who sucks Johnny football's dick, talks about him all the time, but can even tell you **** about his favorite team other than Conte sucks.

And **** the wonderlic

Where's Alpha with all this wonderlic talk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast