Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Josh Freeman and Matt Flynn to workout for Giants (**GIANTS SIGN JOSH FREEMAN**)

Free agent Josh Freeman will work out for the Giants next week.
    Freeman visited the Bears on Monday and is starting to get some play now that he's easily the top option remaining on the quarterback free-agent market. The Giants drafted Ryan Nassib in the fourth round last April and reportedly want to give him every opportunity to earn the No. 2 job behind Eli Manning. Freeman's addition would throw a wrench into those plans.
    Better than Painter you gotta admit, atleast was
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I just really don't want them to carry 3 QBs. They have a bunch of talent they signed and have draft picks as well. I'd prefer roster spots get used for these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    I just really don't want them to carry 3 QBs. They have a bunch of talent they signed and have draft picks as well. I'd prefer roster spots get used for these guys.
    Ya and I want nassib to develop even if it's as a permanent giants back up QB who does ok if needed . I am doubting this has to do with Eli's surgery too soo ...idk .

vCash
    @RVacchianoNYDN: Josh Freeman may not be the only vet QB the Giants workout in the near future. They have also reached out to free agent QB Matt Flynn.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Something's up , I wonder which would be cheaper for 2 yrs maybe we can
    Mold them and use them to help Nassib with different nfl experiences since Eli is almost a hall of famer maybe a bust QBs perspective in freeman or Flynn could help nassib and good competition to push him?

vCash

Josh Freeman to workout for NYG's next week

Sounds to me like they are worried about Eli's health

Or possibly Nassib is getting moved on draft day.

vCash
    How bout they stop wasting their time and look at players that can actually contribute to this team cause if we don't have Eli we're ****ed either way..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Sounds to me like they are worried about Eli's health

Or possibly Nassib is getting moved on draft day.
    Wow such a negative and positive response all in one haha

Let's hope it's nassib ...

vCash
    More likely they are hedging their bet with Nassib.

Hard to imagine arthroscopic ankle surgery causing this much concern about Eli.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    To me this is troubleing. You would think that Nassib would be the guy they would want to get the reps and see him improve and learn the playbook.

Bringing in Flynn makes sense because he played for the Packers and was coached by McAdoo and would transition easily.... but Freeman? Can't really see the fit and its evident he can't pick up playbooks fast.

Hope Eli's injury isn't that serious and we mold Nassib into our QB2.

vCash
    I'm reallly hoping we keep Nassib. Think he'll be able to grow into a good starter one day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMU Duke Dog View Post
    To me this is troubleing. You would think that Nassib would be the guy they would want to get the reps and see him improve and learn the playbook.

Bringing in Flynn makes sense because he played for the Packers and was coached by McAdoo and would transition easily.... but Freeman? Can't really see the fit and its evident he can't pick up playbooks fast.

Hope Eli's injury isn't that serious and we mold Nassib into our QB2.
    Transition to what? One game six Tds? Their was a GB guy in Seattle too which he never played, and Oakland ....? Freeman has atleast had 2decent years of the last four. You guys are panicking bc the game he was thrown in in minny and off field issues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    How bout they stop wasting their time and look at players that can actually contribute to this team cause if we don't have Eli we're ****ed either way..
    Yeah because the entire organization is focusing all their resources on Josh Freeman. You act is if the scouting department has completely shut down over this.

Its a good idea to have a guy with starting experience who could start a game or two is something were to happen to Eli.
    Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Transition to what? One game six Tds? Their was a GB guy in Seattle too which he never played, and Oakland ....? Freeman has atleast had 2decent years of the last four. You guys are panicking bc the game he was thrown in in minny and off field issues
    If needed to fill in for Eli........stupid question. Flynn would come cheap and has the comfort of working with his former coach. Which means........easier transition.

Freeman has problems with drugs which is not a "minny" issue.

vCash
    If anyone comes in its going to be camp arms most likely. They had 4 qbs in camp last year. And honestly if they are going to carry 3 qbs I'd rather have Flynn then painter. Heck I'd rather have this bum Freeman over painter.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast