Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,672
    vCash
    1777

    Wanna Do A Mock Draft?

    We'll all take like 4 teams and just do the first round and we'll have a vote for our pick?

    Something like that.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    204
    vCash
    1500
    Only if I can be Chicago and trade up to #1 to select AJ McCarron

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,672
    vCash
    1777
    lmao.

    Seems like a no, that's fine, I got other stuff going on anyway.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,449
    vCash
    1500
    I'll do it if we can get enough people. I'm always around just haven't posted much lately.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,672
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I'll do it if we can get enough people. I'm always around just haven't posted much lately.
    We don't need a ton really, I'll maybe ask in a couple other active forums or something.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    12,784
    vCash
    500
    I'll take Detroit & others if needed if enemy GMs are allowed.


    2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,672
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I'll take Detroit & others if needed if enemy GMs are allowed.
    Yeah that's more than fine.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    12,784
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yeah that's more than fine.
    A bunch of us in the Lions forum are addicted to mocks if you need more people.


    2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    204
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    A bunch of us in the Lions forum are addicted to mocks if you need more people.
    If Lions fans are all in the mock, 11 wide receivers will go in the first round.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    204
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    We don't need a ton really, I'll maybe ask in a couple other active forums or something.
    I can take some of the other teams I like such as the Falcons. I can do Browns or Cardinals as well.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    19,200
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by speakhands View Post
    If Lions fans are all in the mock, 11 wide receivers will go in the first round.
    That might have been funny 5 years ago or so.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    204
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    That might have been funny 5 years ago or so.
    If Detroit is really talking about trading up for Watkins, I'd say the joke is still fresh. Bro.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    12,784
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by speakhands View Post
    If Detroit is really talking about trading up for Watkins, I'd say the joke is still fresh. Bro.
    Kris Durham is way too good. I'd much rather we started him over Watkins. Bru.


    2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds like fun I'm in!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    6,186
    vCash
    1500
    I'm in too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •