Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Giants QB Eli Manning will undergo an arthroscopic procedure

@Giants: Giants QB Eli Manning will undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his left ankle this afternoon. Read more: http://t.co/3Y6IWOtXXK

vCash
    Just saw this, He can start running again in 6 weeks.

I'd honestly like to know what took so long, he suffered this injury last season. Maybe they hoped it wouldn't require surgery? I don't get it.

vCash
    Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Well there goes the wildcat.
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) tweeted at 2:32 PM on Thu, Apr 10, 2014:

#NYG mandatory mini-camp is June 17-19, which is nine weeks from now. If Eli is running in 6 weeks, even 7, should be cleared by then.
    Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) tweeted at 2:35 PM on Thu, Apr 10, 2014:

Eli Manning: "I will be in the weight room and in the meeting rooms so we can all learn the new offense" #nyg

Art Stapleton (@art_stapleton) tweeted at 2:47 PM on Thu, Apr 10, 2014:

Team OTAs (on-field team practice) don't begin until Phase 3 of offseason program. First 5 weeks are classroom, weights, individuals #nyg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Well there goes the wildcat.
    Oh no lol
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    I'm genuinely annoyed that they're just doing this, really ****ing annoyed..

vCash
    So we're drafting a QB now right ? Gonna trade up for the best one ? Lol (over reaction) .

Eh,who cares we got nassib (..idiotic reaction lol) .

Ok,why do we wait so long , I wonder what happened ..he better be ok soon and what about his camp ?

vCash
    I get that surgery was the last option for Eli, but did he have to wait until the middle of April to do this? This should have been resolved a month ago.

I'm not happy that it took this long to make that decision, but Eli is one of the few players on this team that I can actually TRUST on getting down the new playbook and work his way on being 100% healthy. I'm not as worried about Eli as I would have been if it was someone else like JPP last year....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    awsome

vCash
    If it's just arthroscopic cleanup why doesn't everyone just get it. 6 weeks in January/February who cares. It's not like a serious surgery where you need to weigh the positives/negatives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    If it's just arthroscopic cleanup why doesn't everyone just get it. 6 weeks in January/February who cares. It's not like a serious surgery where you need to weigh the positives/negatives.
    New offense, new personnal.. Really bad timing..

Should have gotten it done months ago..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    New offense, new personnal.. Really bad timing..

Should have gotten it done months ago..
    I thought about it and researched it, it's really not bad timing. They wanted to wait to see if it would heal itself through rehab and it didn't. It's 8 weeks before they will be on the field. He will be running in 6 weeks, and he will be there in the film room, so he's not going to miss anytime. So I don't see the problem.

I'm sure after the injury this team had a date in mind where if it didn't fully heal, then it would be done on this day so he would be ready in time for when he's needed. High ankle sprains generally never require surgery, this is just a freaky case.

vCash
    ^I hope you're right RCS.... Don't want to imagine what this team would look like if Eli was constantly bothered by that ankle week in and week out....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash

How ironic

Eli has surgery and the Giants start looking at Matt Flynn despite Painter and Nassib on the roster.

Wouldn't shock me if the Giants looked at a QB in the draft. If Mettenberger is on the board in round 3, it wouldn't shock me to see the Giants take him. It's a QB league and you don't want to be reaching or desperate if the wheels fall off Eli within a few years (or earlier).

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast