Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Jays breakout player for the series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • EE

2 33.33%
  • Rasmus

0 0%
  • Lawrie

1 16.67%
  • Lind

0 0%
  • McGowan

3 50.00%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

What a good O'Day for some baseball! - Jays/O's (4/11 - 4/13)

VS.

Camden Yards - Baltimore, MD

4/11/2014 / 7:05 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. Career Statistics <<

4/12/2014 / 7:05 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. << Career statistics

4/13/2014 / 1:35 PM EST

Career Statistics >> vs. << Career statistics

vCash
    2 of 3 would be nice

vCash
    Don't like our chances. Game 1 is a write off. Game 2 is our best chance. I don't see MB as effective in Camden against the O's

vCash
    considering how we looked against the Astros.. i say we'll be lucky win 1

first game we have no chance and if McGowan struggles and screws the bullpen for the series, we could easily get swept

Out best chance is game 2 because the O's will hammer Buehrle and we never hit Ubaldo

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    I think jays have a good shot at taking 2 games here. It is not like O's are firing at all cylinders. I think this will be a competitive series and I am hoping jays take 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I think jays have a good shot at taking 2 games here. It is not like O's are firing at all cylinders. I think this will be a competitive series and I am hoping jays take 2.
    the way i see it.. this is a perfect series for the O's bats to breakout.. they have completely destroyed our pitching staff the last 2 years

props to vick27m

Ron Artest

vCash
    I'd rather have the Jays facing a couple RHP in a row so Lind/Rasmus can make a bigger impact. Honestly, once EE breaks out the lineup will be fine. Melky/Bautista/Izturis/Lind are on fire right now. I'm not thrilled about game one but I think games 2 & 3 favour the Jays.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    As of now each starer has had a bad game and a good game so it's Dustins turn to have a good one.

vCash

vCash
    ^ busted!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    it was all over the internet yesterday and he did use it against the Jays too

but nothing ever comes out of this .. same thing with Buchholz last year

props to vick27m

Ron Artest

vCash
    my prediction, jays win 1 game

vCash
    Bautista getting on base alot but not scoring much. Need EE to start moving them around and if he can't right now, then put Lind there till EE finds himself as there are guys that are getting on and are just left there!

Fun finish to last nights game , almost left early. Had to laugh when the pitcher air mailed it into the stands...kind of reminded me years ago when EE was put at 3rd, and after he made a good stop, everyone in our section would duck as he had no idea where that ball was going. He knew where he wanted it to go but sometimes it ended up in the stands.

Think we can take 2. We are .500 still and tied with just about EVERYONE, and with no real contribution from EE , Lawrie, Rasmus or having Reyes. So far, what's all to complain about?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Bautista getting on base alot but not scoring much. Need EE to start moving them around and if he can't right now, then put Lind there till EE finds himself as there are guys that are getting on and are just left there!

Fun finish to last nights game , almost left early. Had to laugh when the pitcher air mailed it into the stands...kind of reminded me years ago when EE was put at 3rd, and after he made a good stop, everyone in our section would duck as he had no idea where that ball was going. He knew where he wanted it to go but sometimes it ended up in the stands.

Think we can take 2. We are .500 still and tied with just about EVERYONE, and with no real contribution from EE , Lawrie, Rasmus or having Reyes. So far, what's all to complain about?????
    ask bomber, he always has stuff to complain about then he'll leave for a couple hours if theres nothing to complain about
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    considering how we looked against the Astros.. i say we'll be lucky win 1

first game we have no chance and if McGowan struggles and screws the bullpen for the series, we could easily get swept

Out best chance is game 2 because the O's will hammer Buehrle and we never hit Ubaldo
    how is that our best chance? according to that/you, sounds like that would be a 9-0 loss... and if thats our best chance of winning... oh man.. i dont wanna be around for the other two games. and show me Ubaldos career stats vs the Jays.. i wanna see his career stats with 0 hits allowed and 0 runs allowed, seeing how we never apparantly hit off him.. never knew there was a pitcher that had a continuous no hitter against one club, must be pretty historic.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast