Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

DeMarcus Cousins Makes Sacramento King history

DMC records 51st double-double, surpassing C-Webb for most in a single season in Sacramento era!
    https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/...07557473177601

I've had a lot of fun tracking DeMarcus' double-doubles this season. Congrats to Boogie.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    man cant wait till next season. with big cuzz, we gona be a force to be reckoned with!!

vCash
    Cousins was All*Star this year, and was robbed of that accolade. His play has been dominating all season. I hope they go back to the old All*Star voting format where there isn't this hybrid PF/C bull$h!t. Cousins is growing up before our eyes. He's turning into the anchor the Kings need; now its time to surround him with some help.

vCash
    TRADE THE PICK! We need talent now. Gay is going to leave if we don't and DMC's talent will be wasted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    TRADE THE PICK! We need talent now. Gay is going to leave if we don't and DMC's talent will be wasted.
    No way, we're getting a top 3 pick. Adam Silver loves Sacramento.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    No way, we're getting a top 3 pick. Adam Silver loves Sacramento.
    that maybe more reason to.

I am not sure
    I.T. , Bmac , Cuz, and Pick is better than...

I.T., Bmac, Cuz , Gay, and the trade peice.

vCash
    Nice little blurb from Zach Lowe on Big Cuz. He had him number 2 on his MIP list behind Dragic which I can live with but here's what he had to say. I like the part most about his D.

"Cousins has gone under the radar as a candidate for this award. His PER is up six points, a massive jump into the league’s top five. He’s shooting better, hoarding rebounds, and getting to the line like a madman. And for the first time, we’re seeing evidence Cousins might one day become a plus defender — if he isn’t already. The Kings have been better on that end when Cousins is on the floor, and various advanced statistical systems both public and private are spitting out very good things about his defense. He’s tough to move in the post, and he’s getting better at making ball handlers fret about shoot-or-pass choices when they penetrate his paint. The Kings are actually allowing fewer fast-break points when Cousins plays, which seems impossible given how much he whines.

The bad habits are still there — the complaining, the dumb technicals, the lazy reaching. But those reaches produce a ton of steals, and Cousins has settled into a scheme that mostly asks him to sag back into the paint in the style of Hibbert and Noah."

vCash
    ^ Good post, and I completely agree. Also I love your GIF Pic!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    ^ Good post, and I completely agree. Also I love your GIF Pic!
    Thanks bro!!