Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The most improved player of the year should be...

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • DJ Augustin

1 1.96%
  • Demar Derozan

5 9.80%
  • Kyle Lowry

4 7.84%
  • Goran Dragic

16 31.37%
  • Kevin Durant

3 5.88%
  • Anthony Davis

6 11.76%
  • Gerald Green

11 21.57%
  • Other

5 9.80%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who should win MIP award?

Haven't seen this talked about much at all so who do you guys think should win it?

vCash

Gerald green

vCash
    Dragic

vCash
    Kd35

vCash
    Green
    Angel

vCash

Green
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    derozan .. who would have thought hed be an all start this year ?

vCash
    Derozan 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Goran Dragic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He hasnt improved hes just decided to take more shots. It should be Green, he was genuinely awful last year and has been very good this year.
    THE BAY IS BACK

vCash
    Stephenson or G. Green

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by odiz View Post
    He hasnt improved hes just decided to take more shots. It should be Green, he was genuinely awful last year and has been very good this year.
    Wow. just. wow

vCash
    Derozan's improved.

His improvement is nowhere close to the jump that Dragic or even Green have made

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I woudn't say DJ, just because he played well before and just had an off season in Indy where they didn't give him minutes.

Dragic is an interesting pick. His shooting is up, his points are up, his assists are down and his turnovers are the same. As a point guard, his playmaking has regressed, but his scoring has improved. Not sure how to evaluate that.

Lowry wouldn't be a bad pick. I think the increase in minutes is the biggest reason for the jump, but he is shooting the ball better. His play making is about the same.

DM DR: his shots are up, but his percentages are down. I wouldn't call that an improvement. Not even sure how he made the ASG and I'm a Raptors fan.

Gerald Green is shooting the ball better than he has in the past, but like DJ, he rode Indy's bench last year and had played well before.

That leave KD and AD.

I'd be comfortable with KD winning it over the other guys, but not so comfortable with him winning it over AD.

Wen you are a franchise player like KD, to be able to lift your game to a historic level is an amazing accomplishment. We've seen guys like Melo and Wade play at a franchise level one year, and then another and then start to even out. KD played at as high a level as Wade or Melo ever did (higher I'd say) and then this year he went and turned it up and accomplished something the even MJ never had and is likely having a better individual season than most of LBJ's seasons.

That is AMAZING!

And the 41 straight games? That was so much MORE impressive than MJ's because he was doing it for a team that was leading the conference, in an era where there are fewer possessions, while MJ did it on a fringe playoff team in a era where the offense was a lot quicker.

That said, AD is a good pick. His ppg is up 7, his pp36 is up 6. The rest of his per36 are pretty even, so he's been able to take on a bigger role on offense, play more games and still keep up his rebounding, blocks and steal without committing a lot fouls.

Looking at AD, you also have to consider Andre Drummond in the same manner. He's seen a similar increase in minutes and a similar increase in scoring output.

John Henson and Brandon Knight from the Bucks could be brought up here as well.

Terrance Jones and maybe Pay Beverly from the Rockets.

I'm not sure Enes Kaneter of Derick Favors deserve mention. I was hoping to see more out of them. Utah frankly would have been better to trade them and retain Millsap and Jefferson.

For the Jazz though ALec Burks is coming along nicely.

The two guys who I think might get a lot of attention are DMC and Isaiah Thomas. Both of them have improved their per game averages significanlts, and for some reason, voters love casting ballots for little guys.

If I had to put money on this, I'd put my money on Thomas.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    But all of his percentages are down. He's just taking more shots? How is that an improvement?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast