Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Cromartie on NFL Radio

Just heard Cro on NFL Radio and it really made me miss the guy. He was very well-spoken. He talked a little about the Jets. Here are some notes:

On Geno - Think he can be an elite QB. Said he started slow because the injuries on offense, but once people got healthy he turned it around. Thinks with Decker and other potential upgrades, Smith will surprise people.

On Sanchez - Said he doesn't believe Mark got a fair deal. Thinks if the talent was there on offense, Sanchez would still be a Jet.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, On CBs - Says Dee is going to be elite, he just needs to learn more about NFL offenses. Said he has the talent to be a top corner. He specifically mentioned Lankster as a guy who could be top-tier if given the chance and said he believed Walls had potential too. Spent some time talking up Kyle Wilson.

BL- He think our corners are solid with the what we have in place.

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I made a new thread

I dont have a link, but I'm sure we will see some Tweets soon enough...
    Last edited by MikefromMars; 04-09-2014 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    Prob gonna be flamed, but I still would of resigned Cro over Patterson.

We needed a change though, hope this Patterson guy can come in and play.

vCash
    Cromartie had to go. He had a terrible season and his cap hit was too high. Its better to move on a year early than a year late.

Having said that, he seems like a consummate professional. Wouldn't mind him being brought onto the staff somewhere down the line. Seems like a very positive guy that would be a positive influence on the rest of the team.

I hope his assessments on Geno and Milliner are correct and they become elite players.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Listened to this interview as well.

Man - For anyone who doesnt have SiriusXM - $60/6months to have it on mobile and in vehicle. I have no regrets as a 3yr subscriber. AMAZING analysts, and some of the best insight ever. Rich Gannon, Bruce Murray, Gil Brandt, Pat Kirwan, Ross Tucker, Soloman Wilcotts, etc...AMAZING insight even aside from interviews.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Listened to this interview as well.

Man - For anyone who doesnt have SiriusXM - $60/6months to have it on mobile and in vehicle. I have no regrets as a 3yr subscriber. AMAZING analysts, and some of the best insight ever. Rich Gannon, Bruce Murray, Gil Brandt, Pat Kirwan, Ross Tucker, Soloman Wilcotts, etc...AMAZING insight even aside from interviews.
    You forgot to plug Pat Kirwin's book.

Sent from my SGH-T889V using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    You forgot to plug Pat Kirwin's book.

Either you are mocking me because I have done that two or three times, or you enjoy the book as much as I did. Either way, you plugged it so we are good

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Have not read it. But I will. Probably. Don't know that I will ever have the free time to read ever again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Have not read it. But I will. Probably. Don't know that I will ever have the free time to read ever again.

my recommendation is download the Kindle version for you ipad or smartphone. It is as easy of a read I have ever experienced. It is also short, but the amount of insight I gained is incredible. I can 100% say I look at EVERY facet of NFL differently (and more educated) as a result. You could read this book in a few hours, so 10minutes a night for a few weeks should do it.

vCash
    I love Cro's personality. He was a great Jet for a couple years and he wanted to stay here. His tweets when he signed with Arizona showed that. Honestly, love that.