Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Mitch kupchak signs extension.

My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    OK Mitch... You got your money, Now do your job and get this team up and running.

vCash
    Jimbo's primary yes man.

vCash
    Nobody else is going to bend down to Jim like him. Good move for Jim.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Where is HANDLE?!???!?!!?!?!?!?

vCash
    He got us cp3 (almost), dwight, nash, swaggy, farmar and so on... I think its a good idea... if only he could trade Jimbo away...

vCash
    Another stupid move, we should have waited to see what he can do the next two offseasons to see if he can do his job, but like others said, he's jimbo's yes man after all.

vCash
    Mitch was behind the wheel for 4 titles and already rebuilt this team once. He was also Jerry West's protoge and Jerry Buss trusted him, it was obviously for a reason. And Jim doesn't need a yes man, he's in charge of the basketball side of things. If he really wanted to make the decisions over basketball personnel he wouldn't need a gm.

vCash
    Jerry West ain't walking through that door, so who else you gonna get?

vCash
    FML, a horrible, horrible move... but a move that makes perfect sense, coming from one of the worst and most clueless franchises in the league right now. Patting themselves on the back for a job well done, I suppose.

vCash
    He is one of the best GM's in the league and it's a great step for the future of the franchise.

vCash
    I know everyone isn't happy about this, but I love it. I don't credit him with his first two tittles (Jerry West built those), but it is a lot of pressure to "not screw up" a championship train. He did build two titles around Kobe, which was very impressive. I stand by Mitch, I believe in Mitch, but it will be interesting how he obtains his first superstar.

vCash
    The cynicism in here is astounding. Mitch is head and shoulders the best GM in the NBA. We miss the playoffs one year, and people run around like the sky is falling or something. This was a great move by the Lakers. In a couple of weeks, we'll be officially conducting interviews for a new head coach....there's no point in being disrespectful to a lot of people who are working their tails off. We'll be back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by royal bob View Post
    The cynicism in here is astounding. Mitch is head and shoulders the best GM in the NBA. We miss the playoffs one year, and people run around like the sky is falling or something. This was a great move by the Lakers. In a couple of weeks, we'll be officially conducting interviews for a new head coach....there's no point in being disrespectful to a lot of people who are working their tails off. We'll be back.
    Utter nonsense.

vCash
    Most PSD fans wont give credit to anyone unless they are Phil Jackson's protege (however unproven they might be).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast