Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

30 days from now is the draft. You should be locked in, give us your mock

Dallas only and does not have to include all 7 rounds. Include trade downs (doesnt have to be which team, just say "traded down, traded up, etc) and trading drafts.... if it is what you do.....

@16......Pryor S (Louisville)

@47......Martin DE (UNC)

@78......Aaron Lynch DE (USF)

@119.....Daniel McCullers DT (Tennessee) You want a big boy, Booger McFarland for this system? Well here he is

@158.... Ahmed Dixon S (Baylor) Wanted to go Murray here so bad for so many reasons but I couldnt pull the trigger

we trade into the 6th........(pick unknown)select.....Kadeem Edwards OG (Tennessee State)

I have us using at best 4 7th round pick........in order I started at 270( Our 'picks' start at 229 for reference)...just guessing when the 7th will start: Howard Jones OLB (Shepard), Chris Davenport DT (Tulane), Kenny Guiton QB (Ohio State), Justin Jones TE (East Carolina) [yeah I took a TE....so what]

Other names in consideration (1) Donald, Ealy, Ford (2) Hill (3) Will Sutton, Seantrel Henderson, Christian Jones, Martavis Bryant, Yawin Smallwood /hardest round for me/ after that pretty easy picking.....

For reference: http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014/...-cowboys-picks ......... http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-...pects-2014.asp
    Last edited by stlbest5in2013; 04-08-2014 at 08:12 PM.

vCash
    Church is already our SS, Pryor would be our FS, and we'd have Wilcox backing both up. Why take another safety?

titties

vCash
    I remember I wanted McCullers last year, I think he could do something with rod coaching him.

titties

vCash
    1. Hageman-dt-minn
    2. Crichton-de-org st
    3. K martin-de- unc
    4. J Mewhort-- ohio st
    5. Burnette-G-Georgia

Thats the main part. There will be a few trades to swap some 7th..
    Burnette is hurt, so he will be ir this year. Mewhort can play tackle and free guard or vice versa. Then next year Free can leave, Mewhort RT, and Burnette at RG. Hageman can play everywhere but the 3 tech and honestly he can probably play that with Rod behind him. Then line up Martin melton Hageman and Crichton. Our dline is YOUNG and oline too.

vCash
    1. Donald DT Pitt
    2. Hageman DT Minnesota
    3. Jeffcoat DE Texas
    4. Sutton DT Arizona St.
    5. Halapio G - Florida

I think Hageman drops to the second. If we could pull off this draft our defense would be a force for many years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    1. Donald DT Pitt
    2. Hageman DT Minnesota
    3. Jeffcoat DE Texas
    4. Sutton DT Arizona St.
    5. Halapio G - Florida

I think Hageman drops to the second. If we could pull off this draft our defense would be a force for many years.

I would absolutely love to have donald, hageman, AND jeffcoat. I feel like that is pretty realistic too. If Louis nix is projected as a late first, then hageman will probably be a second rounder.

titties

vCash
    I agree, our D would be ridiculous. Melton seems like he will be the vet leader. Pack this ***** full of Rooks

vCash
    Here's my crack at it. I normally don't do a full mock draft because I have never been close lol

1. Anthony Barr - LB (he seems to be dropping a bit and I don't foresee A. Donald being around)
    2. Stephon Tuitt - DT (a lot of the 1st round DTs seem to be dropping but I see Hageman going before Tuitt)
    3. Jackson Jeffcott - DE
    4. Aaron Murray - QB
    5. Mike Davis - WR
    6. Aaron Lynch - DE (Have to assume we trade into the 6th round with a few 7th rounders)
    7. Deion Belue - CB
    7. Spencer Long - OG
    7. Marqueston Huff - S
    7. Beau Allen - DT

"God knows that I'm not a saint, but I am a Dallas Cowboy." -Rayfield Wright

vCash
    I think dallas trades dwn to the late 20s and aquires another 2nd round pick...1 1st and 2 2nds...im not good with college players names but if im dallas im drafting all defense...if we can hit on all 3 picks then then we will see a huge iimprovement on defense...if we can fix the def then we are sitting good. Our offense is top 5 for sure. Defnse is key

vCash

vCash
    Can't wait for the draft. As they do need defense now that the great people like Ware are are gone!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Can't wait for the draft. As they do need defense now that the great people like Ware are are gone!
    You're wrong. Ware was great. Hes been in the slow decline, and last year it really showed. 6 sacks and was getting dominated in 1 on 1s all last year. Ware will have 7 to 10 sacks next year. Mediocre. 17 mil for that is unfathomable. Ware could've taken an incentive laden contract but he chose not too. It was the right move in so many ways. Ware was great, but hes just a mediocre veteran now. He proved that last year.

vCash
    [QUOTE=pacowboysfan;28305088]1. Donald DT Pitt
    2. Hageman DT Minnesota
    3. Jeffcoat DE Texas
    4. Sutton DT Arizona St.
    5. Halapio G - Florida

I don't think we'll be drafting 3Dt's in the first 4 rounds. I think if we get a DT in the 1st we may look at a DE in the 2nd. They have been looking at D. Lawrence from Boise St. I do like your draft and would be very happy if it fell that way. I think if Rod could get through to Hageman, he would be a steal in round 2.

vCash
    1) Barr DE UCLA
    2) Hageman DT Minnesota
    3) Easley DE Florida
    4) Richardson OT Tennessee
    4) McCullers DT Tennessee

Trade 5th and 2 7ths to move back into the 4th to grab McCullers.

vCash

30 days from now is the draft. You should be locked in, give us your mock

I would draft Jeffcoat b4 Easley, strictly bcuz of his injury history. Other wise I likely.
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast