I let the QBs slide a but this time.
1 Houston - Jadeveon Clowney
- Clowney is the obvious pick for me. There is no clear cut franchise QB in this draft. Bortles may be the closes but it's still not enough for me to pick him over Clowney. Seattle showed what a good defensive line could do and Watt + Clowney has the potential to be one of the scariest combos ever.
***2 Tampa Bay - Sammy Watkins***
-TB could be able to pick Evans at pick 7. Evans reminds me a lot of Vincent Jackson and while that does seem interesting I think Watkins could elevate Jackson's game more than Evans could.
***3 Dallas - Khalil Mack***
-Dallas has a lot of needs on the defensive side of the ball. They could wait and see who's available with their pick, but why wait? Just go and get the best pass rusher outside Clowney. This trade will be different than most. I am giving Jacksonville Dallas next years first round pick so Dallas can keep their 2nd rounder this year.
4 Cleveland - Greg Robinson
- I think Watkins is CLE clear cut #1 option. If he's gone I think Mack and Robinson are the close options. Robinson has All-Pro caliber written all over him. Give him a couple years at RT to develop his game and push him to LT when Joe Thomas isn't there.
5 Oakland - Jake Matthews
-Oakland continues to build the Oline since Mack and Watkins are gone. I think Evans and Barr are other options. Matthews is the safer pick so that's why I went with him.
6 Atlanta - Anthony Barr
-If Atlanta is transitioning to a hybrid defense I think Barr fits better than Mack. He has elite potential but it still hurts missing out on the two OTs and having options.
***7 St. Louis - Aaron Donald***
- The Rams officially solidify the best Dline in the NFL. They could go with Gilbert here but I don't think donald gets past the Giants and they have options with Fuller and Dennard.
8 Minnesota - Mike Evans
-Zimmerman was in Cincinnati when they drafted AJ Green and went QB in the 2nd round. I think Evans or Gilbert could be the pick here.
9 Buffalo - CJ Mosley
-Lewan, Mosley, and Ebron all sound like good options. I here Mosley might be the favorite going into the draft.
10 Detroit - Haha Clinton-Dix
Detroit adds the best S in the draft. I also think Marqise Lee could be a option. Just because they added Tate doesn't mean they can't add more weapons.
11 Tennessee - Blake Bortles
-Tennessee must be thrilled that Bortles landed to them. Infact they have their choice of whatever Qb they want. If they don't go QB then it could be a long day for the Big 3.
12 New York Giants - Zach Martin
-Donald isn't there so they take Martin. He can play whatever position you want.
13 St. Louis - Justin Gilbert
-STL is having a fantastic draft. They decide to pass on Gilbert and he's still available at 13. If Clinton-Dix is here I say they pick him.
14 Chicago - Kyle Fuller
-CHI needs help at CB and they get a great athlete and a good football player. Virginia Tech DBs are all usually pretty good.
15 Pittsburgh - Kelvin Benjamin
- Benjamin gives Big Ben a big WR. He would go great along with Brown.
***16 Jacksonville - Taylor Lewan***
-Jacksonville trades back and gets conditional 2014 draft picks plus a 2015 1st round pick. Dallas keep their 2nd round pick. They draft Lewan to help build that line.
17 Baltimore - Brandin Cooks
-Even with the addition of Smith I think they could go WR in the 1st, especially if Martin or Lewan are gone. Cooks gives them a very active slot receiver to compliment Smith and Pitta.
18 New York Jets - Marqise Lee
19 Miami - Timmy Jernigan
- Jernigan gives the depth along the Dline. The addition of Albert means they don't need to reach for a OL unless Lewan or Martin is there.
20 Arizona - Ryan Shazier
- Shazier seems like a perfect fit for the Cardinals defense. It seems like the only way to win in the NFC West is to build the best defense.
21 Green Bay - Calvin Pryor
GB would hope that Clinton-Dix or Mosley are available but they still have Pryor.
22 Philadelphia - Bradley Roby
None of the DBs are here so let's go. Lee seems like a good fit to replace Jackson. It even sounds better that it's Chip Kelly's offense.
23 Kansas City - Eric Ebron
- KC adds a true offensive mismatch and a steal with the 23rd.
24 Cincinnati - Kony Ealy
- Ealy is the replacement for Johnson. I am a huge fan of Ealy and think he could go in the top 15. A huge steal in this draft.
25 San Diego - Odell Beckham Jr.
- SD adds a slot WR to compliment Allen. Beckham's physical play and underdog mentality fits in with SD. Su'a-Filo and Verrett are other good options.
26 Cleveland - Darqueze Dennard
-If they pass on Teddy or Bortles at 4 that might mean they aren't completely sold. It also means they know there's a chance the "big 3" are going to be gone. So they must have their eyes on another that they can get in the 2nd round. In any other draft Dennard is a top 15 pick easy.
27 New Orleans - Dee Ford
- NO keeps giving Rob Ryan more pieces to fiddle with on his defense. He's having a awesome offseason.
28 Carolina - Paul Richardson
- Not exactly the WR they wanted but they still get a very talented one. Ealy could be a option if he falls here.
29 New England - Martavis Bryant
- Bryant has a big frame and can fly down the field. He gives them the best deep threat Brady has had since Moss was there.
30 San Francisco - Jason Verrett
- SF adds toughness to their defense and very much needed slot corner. They went and tried to get WT3 but failed. They may have gotten a better CB here.
31 Denver - Xavier Su'a-Filo
- Help keep Manning standing should be the #1 priority for the Oline. Xavier Su'a-Filo is a tremendous talent and would be awesome fit in Denver.
32 Seattle - Cody Latimer
- Seattle get's a big physical receiver who can fight for balls and also has the speed to run away. He isn't a complete burner and can't make many people miss but when he get's the ball in space he can go all the way. He's a perfect Seattle surprise pick. I also think Joel Bitonio is an option.
33. Texans - Zach Mettenberger
34. Redskins - Joel Bitonio (OT or OG)
35. Browns - Teddy Bridgewater
36. Raiders - Johnny Manziel
37. Atlanta - Morgan Moses
***38. Rams - Jimmie Ward***
39. Jaguars - Allen Robinson
40. Vikings - Derek Carr
41. Bills - Antonio Richardson
42. Titans - E.J Gaines
43. Giants - Ra'Shede Hageman
44. Rams - Jarvis Landry
45. Lions - Jordan Matthews
46. Steelers - Marcus Roberson (Could play S)
47. Cowboys - Deone Bucannon
48. Ravens - Lamarcus Joyner
49. Jets - Austin Seferian-Jenkins
50. Dolphins - Cyril Richardson
51. Bears - Louis Nix
52. Cardinals - Stanley Jean-Baptiste
53. Packers - Jace Amaro
54. Eagles - Christian Jones
55. Bengal - Gabe Jackson
56. 49ers - Josh Huff
57. Chargers - David Yankey
58. Saints - Keith McGill
59. Colts - Davante Adams
60. Panthers - Scott Crichton
61. 49ers - Stephon Tuitt
62. Patriots - Kyle Van Noy
63. Broncos - Shayne Skov
64. Seahawks - Brent Urban