Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2 Round Mock Draft

I let the QBs slide a but this time.

1 Houston - Jadeveon Clowney
    - Clowney is the obvious pick for me. There is no clear cut franchise QB in this draft. Bortles may be the closes but it's still not enough for me to pick him over Clowney. Seattle showed what a good defensive line could do and Watt + Clowney has the potential to be one of the scariest combos ever.
    ***2 Tampa Bay - Sammy Watkins***
    -TB could be able to pick Evans at pick 7. Evans reminds me a lot of Vincent Jackson and while that does seem interesting I think Watkins could elevate Jackson's game more than Evans could.
    ***3 Dallas - Khalil Mack***
    -Dallas has a lot of needs on the defensive side of the ball. They could wait and see who's available with their pick, but why wait? Just go and get the best pass rusher outside Clowney. This trade will be different than most. I am giving Jacksonville Dallas next years first round pick so Dallas can keep their 2nd rounder this year.
    4 Cleveland - Greg Robinson
    - I think Watkins is CLE clear cut #1 option. If he's gone I think Mack and Robinson are the close options. Robinson has All-Pro caliber written all over him. Give him a couple years at RT to develop his game and push him to LT when Joe Thomas isn't there.
    5 Oakland - Jake Matthews
    -Oakland continues to build the Oline since Mack and Watkins are gone. I think Evans and Barr are other options. Matthews is the safer pick so that's why I went with him.
    6 Atlanta - Anthony Barr
    -If Atlanta is transitioning to a hybrid defense I think Barr fits better than Mack. He has elite potential but it still hurts missing out on the two OTs and having options.
    ***7 St. Louis - Aaron Donald***
    - The Rams officially solidify the best Dline in the NFL. They could go with Gilbert here but I don't think donald gets past the Giants and they have options with Fuller and Dennard.
    8 Minnesota - Mike Evans
    -Zimmerman was in Cincinnati when they drafted AJ Green and went QB in the 2nd round. I think Evans or Gilbert could be the pick here.
    9 Buffalo - CJ Mosley
    -Lewan, Mosley, and Ebron all sound like good options. I here Mosley might be the favorite going into the draft.
    10 Detroit - Haha Clinton-Dix
    Detroit adds the best S in the draft. I also think Marqise Lee could be a option. Just because they added Tate doesn't mean they can't add more weapons.
    11 Tennessee - Blake Bortles
    -Tennessee must be thrilled that Bortles landed to them. Infact they have their choice of whatever Qb they want. If they don't go QB then it could be a long day for the Big 3.
    12 New York Giants - Zach Martin
    -Donald isn't there so they take Martin. He can play whatever position you want.
    13 St. Louis - Justin Gilbert
    -STL is having a fantastic draft. They decide to pass on Gilbert and he's still available at 13. If Clinton-Dix is here I say they pick him.
    14 Chicago - Kyle Fuller
    -CHI needs help at CB and they get a great athlete and a good football player. Virginia Tech DBs are all usually pretty good.
    15 Pittsburgh - Kelvin Benjamin
    - Benjamin gives Big Ben a big WR. He would go great along with Brown.
    ***16 Jacksonville - Taylor Lewan***
    -Jacksonville trades back and gets conditional 2014 draft picks plus a 2015 1st round pick. Dallas keep their 2nd round pick. They draft Lewan to help build that line.
    17 Baltimore - Brandin Cooks
    -Even with the addition of Smith I think they could go WR in the 1st, especially if Martin or Lewan are gone. Cooks gives them a very active slot receiver to compliment Smith and Pitta.
    18 New York Jets - Marqise Lee

19 Miami - Timmy Jernigan
    - Jernigan gives the depth along the Dline. The addition of Albert means they don't need to reach for a OL unless Lewan or Martin is there.
    20 Arizona - Ryan Shazier
    - Shazier seems like a perfect fit for the Cardinals defense. It seems like the only way to win in the NFC West is to build the best defense.
    21 Green Bay - Calvin Pryor
    GB would hope that Clinton-Dix or Mosley are available but they still have Pryor.
    22 Philadelphia - Bradley Roby
    None of the DBs are here so let's go. Lee seems like a good fit to replace Jackson. It even sounds better that it's Chip Kelly's offense.
    23 Kansas City - Eric Ebron
    - KC adds a true offensive mismatch and a steal with the 23rd.
    24 Cincinnati - Kony Ealy
    - Ealy is the replacement for Johnson. I am a huge fan of Ealy and think he could go in the top 15. A huge steal in this draft.
    25 San Diego - Odell Beckham Jr.
    - SD adds a slot WR to compliment Allen. Beckham's physical play and underdog mentality fits in with SD. Su'a-Filo and Verrett are other good options.
    26 Cleveland - Darqueze Dennard
    -If they pass on Teddy or Bortles at 4 that might mean they aren't completely sold. It also means they know there's a chance the "big 3" are going to be gone. So they must have their eyes on another that they can get in the 2nd round. In any other draft Dennard is a top 15 pick easy.
    27 New Orleans - Dee Ford
    - NO keeps giving Rob Ryan more pieces to fiddle with on his defense. He's having a awesome offseason.
    28 Carolina - Paul Richardson
    - Not exactly the WR they wanted but they still get a very talented one. Ealy could be a option if he falls here.
    29 New England - Martavis Bryant
    - Bryant has a big frame and can fly down the field. He gives them the best deep threat Brady has had since Moss was there.
    30 San Francisco - Jason Verrett
    - SF adds toughness to their defense and very much needed slot corner. They went and tried to get WT3 but failed. They may have gotten a better CB here.
    31 Denver - Xavier Su'a-Filo
    - Help keep Manning standing should be the #1 priority for the Oline. Xavier Su'a-Filo is a tremendous talent and would be awesome fit in Denver.
    32 Seattle - Cody Latimer
    - Seattle get's a big physical receiver who can fight for balls and also has the speed to run away. He isn't a complete burner and can't make many people miss but when he get's the ball in space he can go all the way. He's a perfect Seattle surprise pick. I also think Joel Bitonio is an option.

33. Texans - Zach Mettenberger
    34. Redskins - Joel Bitonio (OT or OG)
    35. Browns - Teddy Bridgewater
    36. Raiders - Johnny Manziel
    37. Atlanta - Morgan Moses
    ***38. Rams - Jimmie Ward***
    39. Jaguars - Allen Robinson
    40. Vikings - Derek Carr
    41. Bills - Antonio Richardson
    42. Titans - E.J Gaines
    43. Giants - Ra'Shede Hageman
    44. Rams - Jarvis Landry
    45. Lions - Jordan Matthews
    46. Steelers - Marcus Roberson (Could play S)
    47. Cowboys - Deone Bucannon
    48. Ravens - Lamarcus Joyner
    49. Jets - Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    50. Dolphins - Cyril Richardson
    51. Bears - Louis Nix
    52. Cardinals - Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    53. Packers - Jace Amaro
    54. Eagles - Christian Jones
    55. Bengal - Gabe Jackson
    56. 49ers - Josh Huff
    57. Chargers - David Yankey
    58. Saints - Keith McGill
    59. Colts - Davante Adams
    60. Panthers - Scott Crichton
    61. 49ers - Stephon Tuitt
    62. Patriots - Kyle Van Noy
    63. Broncos - Shayne Skov
    64. Seahawks - Brent Urban
    Last edited by seahawks509; 04-08-2014 at 05:30 PM.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    For Jaguar fans I would have you drafting a QB in the 3rd and maybe another in the 6th or 7th.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509:28287013
    For Jaguar fans I would have you drafting a QB in the 3rd and maybe another in the 6th or 7th.
    risk what you are smoking if u think he cowboys can trade up from16 to 3 for what appears to be nothing. The jags are better of staying either at 3 or getting a good size haul(2nd this year and 2nd next year). I wouldn't go with lewen. We have our left tackle and we have a very solid, promising right tackle. I would pick obj in round 1.
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 04-08-2014 at 09:34 AM.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I wouldn't mind nabbing the ND DLine lol but I don't see both of them being there late 2nd, plus we need a WR at some point. I like the players you slotted to us tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    risk what you are smoking if u think he cowboys can trade up from16 to 3 for what appears to be nothing. The jags are better of staying either at 3 or getting a good size haul(2nd this year and 2nd next year). I wouldn't go with lewen. We have our left tackle and we have a very solid, promising right tackle. I would pick obj in round 1.
    You don't get anything? You get Lewan and a future first round pick. A future first round pick that very well could be a top 15 pick. That's a lot.

I also said additional 2014 picks. You're getting more than that.
    Last edited by seahawks509; 04-08-2014 at 12:40 PM.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509:28287966
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    You don't get anything? You get Lewan and a future first round pick. A future first round pick that very well could be a top 15 pick. That's a lot.

I also said additional 2014 picks. You're getting more than that.
    I rather have a bunch of picks in this deep draft than a future first. We need to worry about getting a bunch of talent on the roster.

Either way right tackle is not worth it.
    Paz and Bradfield can handle right tackle. Paz played better as a tackle then guard. I don't see Dallas falling below 7-9. That puts it as a late first and not really worth a year. I suppose it's all about how u think the cowboys will do.

I think you forgot we got a left tackle last year in joeckel cuz taking a right tackle is dumb there. Almost any other position would be better.

The only way I take that future first(value is mid 2nd this year) is if they include all the rest of their choices besides 2nd round.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Perfect Lions mock

vCash
    I want the Niners to trade up to get one of the top CBs, but if we stay in place and draft Verrett I'd be fine. I don't like double dipping on d-lineman in the 2nd. Idk if I'd like drafting 1 d-lineman in the first 2 rounds. We already invested in adding depth and youth there, while WR and CB are glaring needs now. I'd double dip on one of those positions

vCash
    dallas is not trading from 16 to 3 to take mack. would. never. happen. EVER. doesn't make sense for either team, and even if dallas did want the 3rd pick, to take a different player, say clowney dropped, it take a lot more then that.

vCash
    Im not a fan of Manziel but I think I could live with it as a 2nd round pick.

I think WR Evans would be the biggest need for the Raiders but Id prefer Barr or Donald before Evans. Mathews would be a good addition but I dont see us going LT this early. We do have Watson and Penn. Penn is not a long term answer but was a probowler and feel he can fill that LT role for a season while we draft a later round prospect or look at the position next off season or draft.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    You have Fuller going twice. And absolulety ZERO chance Bears let Nix slide past them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Im not a fan of Manziel but I think I could live with it as a 2nd round pick.

I think WR Evans would be the biggest need for the Raiders but Id prefer Barr or Donald before Evans. Mathews would be a good addition but I dont see us going LT this early. We do have Watson and Penn. Penn is not a long term answer but was a probowler and feel he can fill that LT role for a season while we draft a later round prospect or look at the position next off season or draft.
    The Raiders were the toguhest pick for me. I went with Matthews because I think Barr is the biggest risk of the 4 and I thought Donald may have been a bit of a reach for Donald. But hey your getting a absolute stud maybe not. Same with Evans. Is he a top 5 guy?

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Note to mockers:

Pryor is not a great fit for what we need at FS, honestly HaHa really isn't either.

A Jimmie Ward type is best, but too early in R1.

I'd rather have Roby and convert him if we must.

But I take Dennard in that slot and I don't even blink, I'd trip sprinting to hand that card in.

Amaro is good pick. I wouldn't be upset there at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    You have Fuller going twice. And absolulety ZERO chance Bears let Nix slide past them.
    Until you know what their doctors know......

At least that's what I was told by someone who really knows

"Expect to see Nix still around in the 40s, meds"

Something akin to that. Take it FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Nine WRs in the first round seems terribly excessive. I can guarantee you the Panthers aren't going to reach on a R3/R4 prospect in Paul Richardson at the bottom of R1. I don't think the Seahawks are going to draft Latimer in the first, either. He's building momentum, but I think it's more likely that a WR needy team like Carolina or Seattle takes him at the bottom of R2. Martavis Bryant in R1 is kind of laughable to me as well. Nice, but not elite physical tools, unrefined game, and a two cent head.

It's just shocking to me that you have those three guys going in the first, but better WR prospects in Allen Robinson and Jordan Matthews falling into R2. Don't really get that.

FWIW, Gettleman is not a reacher. He's going to take the best talent available to the Panthers at #28. Verrett would be the likely pick in my opinion. Verrett is pretty darn similar to Captain Munnerlyn who the Panthers had a lot of success with in that he's a small, but physical CB. He's a much better athlete than Munnerlyn is or ever will be too, at least in my eyes.

Other options for Carolina according to your board:

Xavier Su'a-Filo (wouldn't love it, but maybe they think he could play RT)
    ASJ
    Jace Amaro
    David Yankey
    Morgan Moses

Anyways, it would be interesting for Carolina there. The board falls pretty poorly for them, outside of Verrett.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast