Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

David Lee out for the playoffs?

At face value, missing your all-star PF is bad news. But as many people remember in the playoffs last year when Lee went down the Warriors started to click.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...s-playoff-time

What are your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    I feel bad for Lee, because he's played so well the last two years only to get hurt and essentially miss the postseason. But as a Rockets fan, I'm no longer frightened of Golden State. The Warriors are still a damn good basketball team, but Lee was the one obvious mismatch they had against Houston. Without him, I can't envision Golden State beating Houston in a 7-game series. Then again, I don't think it will matter. Golden State will likely get the Clippers in the first round, and LA will win that series, especially with the Warriors missing Lee.

vCash
    How long til Bogut gets injured too?

GS has the least reliable front court of all playoff teams in the West imo. They should have been expecting this so I'm sure they have a backup plan in place.

vCash
    This is good news for GS.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    I think he'll make it. But if he doesn't, that lineup with green at the PF is deadly. Jackson hasn't used it enough.

Although I am biased, obviously, I'm a Dubs fan plus Day day is my favourite Warrior right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    not shocked with his injury history but It sucks hopefully he able to comeback but if he cant the warriors though might push a team 6-7 games will not get out the 1st round against a healthy Clips or Rockets team

vCash
    Dude is injury prone
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

vCash
    Lee's got the "Injury Prone", "had to expect this to happen" label from you guys now?

Short memories. He's been a very reliable starter throughout his career. Before he went down in the playoffs last year he had missed like 20 total games in the previous 6 seasons. For a big, that's what you call a rock.

Regardless, our team happens to be built better with him out against more opponents than not, so this could be a blessing in disguise if true. It would be amazing if he would be OK taking a bench role next season; that's where we truly need him.

vCash
    Sad new for GS.Lee was awesome with them,what kind of lineup do you think will they use?

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lee's got the "Injury Prone", "had to expect this to happen" label from you guys now?

Short memories. He's been a very reliable starter throughout his career. Before he went down in the playoffs last year he had missed like 20 total games in the previous 6 seasons. For a big, that's what you call a rock.

Regardless, our team happens to be built better with him out against more opponents than not, so this could be a blessing in disguise if true. It would be amazing if he would be OK taking a bench role next season; that's where we truly need him.
    I don't think he's injury prone. I just think he's been incredibly unlucky with the timing of his injuries. That being said, I think this has the potential to be a much bigger blow than Warriors fans make it out to be. Obviously the playoffs are more about matchups than anything, but I don't think a team with such an inconsistent offense like Golden State can afford to lose their No. 2 scorer and one of their only sources of post offense and expect to not skip a beat.

I hope the guy gets healthy in time for the playoffs, but if he's not, I honestly don't see Golden State getting past the first round. It will already be an uphill battle for them facing the Clippers or Rockets without HCA in the first round. Doing so without Lee would make it a difficult series far more difficult.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlumpledink View Post
    Dude is injury prone
    Nah. He doesn't like playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Nah. He doesn't like playoffs.
    Or playing defense

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    If we play the Clippers we need David Lee. He always seems to get under Griffins skin and makes him work on defense.

If we play Houston, Lee's injury isn't as big of a deal. Jones killed him in one of their matchups this year. Draymond would help our defense, but the offense could become one dimensional.

Hope he gets back in time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    If we play the Clippers we need David Lee. He always seems to get under Griffins skin and makes him work on defense.

If we play Houston, Lee's injury isn't as big of a deal. Jones killed him in one of their matchups this year. Draymond would help our defense, but the offense could become one dimensional.

Hope he gets back in time
    I disagree completely. Lee is the one significant matchup advantage the Warriors have against Houston. He put up 28/14 and 23/10 in his last two matchups against the Rockets, and he's pretty much been their main offensive threat against Houston.

vCash
    I wish him a full recovery.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast