Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can the Raptors make the ECF's ??

Forgive me as Im getting way ahead of myself, but that's what happeneds when your team doesn't make the post season for 5 years straight.. or something like that.

But if the Raptors secure the 3rd seed and face the wizards and then play the bulls or pacers in the 2nd round do they have a decent chance to pass the 2nd round

I think they have a pretty good chance so long as they don't run in to the Heat.

vCash
    you said it. avoid the heat, and we have a CHANCE. not a lock to upset IND, but the possibility is ALWAYS there. their bench is ***

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    you said it. avoid the heat, and we have a CHANCE. not a lock to upset IND, but the possibility is ALWAYS there. their bench is ***
    exactly.. I don't think were a lock to beat them either, but we did just beat them with out Lowry & Amir while they had all their starters healthy.. kinda raises an eye brow.

vCash
    I'll be surprised if we make it out of the first round.

vCash
    slight chance but I wouldn't bet on it. I'd just be happy with a 1st round win.

vCash
    A month or so ago and I would have thought such a notion was crazy.

However with the way we have been playing the Pacers this season combined with how they have played lately and I have to say yes there is a chance. It is small but still it is a chance.

We would need to play the Pacers in the 2nd round mind you. Zero chance in my opinion that we beat the Heat if they are at full strength.

vCash
    Only team in the playoffs starting 2 sophomores and if they can hold on to the 3rd seed, i will be VERY surprised if they lose to the wiz. i can see BK letting WSH pass em for the 5th seed to avoid the bulls, since pretty much every game between the raps and nets has been tightly contested for the most part. would still give it to the raps against them, but their playoff experience scares the crap outta me. but i would want to avoid the bulls at all costs. Noah will NOT go down without any type of a fight

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    It all depends on the playoff seeding of all 8 teams. If the Raps can avoid Miami in the 2nd round, then absolutely it's possible considering they match up well with the Pacers.

vCash
    We should probably try to make it out of the 1st round first. I don't even think anyone would consider us that big of a favourite if we faced Wizards/Nets in the first round. Probably like a 55-45 favourite in our direction, if it isn't 50-50.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We should probably try to make it out of the 1st round first. I don't even think anyone would consider us that big of a favourite if we faced Wizards/Nets in the first round. Probably like a 55-45 favourite in our direction, if it isn't 50-50.
    I think they'd be a small favorite against the Nets because of home court. If it was on a neutral site, wouldn't surprise me at all if the Nets were slight favorties

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    slight chance but I wouldn't bet on it. I'd just be happy with a 1st round win.
    I bet $20 on raps winning the Eastern conference. pays 25 to 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    if we played the Nets we'd surely be the underdogs. Nobody in the US is even talking about the Raps or giving them any credit. Nets would be betting favourites for sure. We'd be favoured over the Wizards tho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    if we played the Nets we'd surely be the underdogs. Nobody in the US is even talking about the Raps or giving them any credit. Nets would be betting favourites for sure. We'd be favoured over the Wizards tho
    nets would be favored, but not by much. if raps have the home court, I can see raps -2 for the 1st game.

vCash
    With how we match-up vs Indiana and the Pacers current downfall, I think we should be more worried about them being upset before us, which would lead to us playing those mighty Bobcats....lol who we can't ever ****ing beat

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Anything can happen. Yes we lack playoff experience but that's where Casey is going to have to come in. The playoffs will dictate just how good of a coach Casey is. If we can continue our great defensive play in the 4th quarter of playoff games then that would be incredible. Casey has a lot on his plate once the playoffs start and I'm actually confident that we'll do alright. I think the ECF is definitely a possibility.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast