Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jazz Claim Erik Murphy (From Bulls) Cut BEANS

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jazz-cl...212052194.html

Anyone like em, or see him play. 6'10 PF.

I know he won't get playing time under Corbin, just like how I would like to see more time for Ian Clark, and Malcom Thomas..
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    interesting move with so little left on teh season

vCash
    they see something they like, and probably see this as a try out for next year. big deal. we knew bieds is garbage, hasn't cracked the rotation at all, so this guy is obviously an upgrade. could provide depth next year, or he couldn't. makes no difference.

if he doesn't get playing time, it will be on him. just like with every one of our other players...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Corbin probably asked: "Troy Murphy? A Vet, I'll make him start."
    Lindsey: "No no Corbin, Erik Murphy. Rookie from the bulls."
    Corbin: "Another bench player? I only play 6 guys anyway."
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Very low risk move. This guy could be cut at seemingly any point and his cost is really low. If he displays some ability he would afford the Jazz another guy in the rotation along the front line which is something they need anyway. It gives the Jazz some flexibility.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".