Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

IGT: Philadelphia Flyers at Boston Bruins

Time: 1:00pm
    Place: TD Garden

Game Notes:

- Bruins are the #1 team in the NHL.
    - Bruins have dropped 2 straight heading into this game.
    - Bruins are in the top 10 in just about every major statistical category.
    - Flyers are coming off a disheartening 2-0 loss to CBJ Thurday night; they're winless in their last 3 games.
    - Flyers will be playing their first of a back-to-back; they head home to face Buffalo tomorrow.
    - Claude Giroux is currently on a 3 game pointless streak, his longest such streak since he opened the season with 5 pointless games.
    - This is the 3rd and final meeting of the year; Boston has won both previous games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Time: 1:00pm
    Place: TD Garden

Game Notes:

- Bruins are the #1 team in the NHL.
    - Bruins have dropped 2 straight heading into this game.
    - Bruins are in the top 10 in just about every major statistical category.
    - Flyers are coming off a disheartening 2-0 loss to CBJ Thurday night; they're winless in their last 3 games.
    - Flyers will be playing their first of a back-to-back; they head home to face Buffalo tomorrow.
    - Claude Giroux is currently on a 3 game pointless streak, his longest such streak since he opened the season with 5 pointless games.
    - This is the 3rd and final meeting of the year; Boston has won both previous games.
    That Giroux stat is mildly concerning....can't afford to have him going into a slump right before the playoffs.

Voracek has been playing well and creating chances at ES, Hartnell...not so much. If we can get the PP going again, I think that'd more or less solve our offensive problems...

In other news....did you see Gretzky's daughter on the cover of Golf Magazine?
    Last edited by Ace23; 04-05-2014 at 10:57 AM.

vCash
    I think the better question is who didn't see her on the cover of Golf Magazine lol.

Emery gets the start today, btw.

vCash
    Lineup changes:

19 - 28 - 93

10 - 40 - 17

24 - 14 - 36

18 - 12 - 37

So no McGinn. Rinaldo up to play with Couts and Read. Vinny back in the middle and Schenn moves over to LW. Raffl back on 4th line and Rosehill in.

vCash
    not a single damn stream on firstrow right now. Ugh. Got it on the radio.

Nice PP get here by Rinaldo.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    not a single damn stream on firstrow right now. Ugh. Got it on the radio.

Nice PP get here by Rinaldo.
    That chance by Boston's fourth line was way too close for comfort. Emery barely got enough to keep it out

vCash
    And we're down 1-0.

Game over with our offense lately
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Overall not a bad period. Sequence that led to the goal was laughable.

Put pucks on goal. Crash the net. Traffic in front. Keep it simple.

vCash
    Finally!!!!!

Simmer!
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Way to go, dickfaces.

Jesus.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Fn terrible. This team needs to wake up. I hope they just don't assume they're in the playoffs. They need a pure goal scorer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Way to go, dickfaces.

Jesus.
    That was a terrible sequence. Can't leave Lucic alone in the slot and expect good things to happen. Let's see if we can dig deep and fight through this setback.

vCash
    Rosehill!?!?!?

What?!
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Wow...looks like Rosehill has been watching Simmonds

vCash
    Big shift for us. Need to give 120%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast