Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Phoenix 44-31 @ Portland 49-27

TV: FSA+, CSNW

Fri, Apr 4 10:00 PM EDT

vCash
    gerald green's dunk to start the 4th...

vCash
    Lillard should be benched when he plays lazy like he has for the last several minutes of the 4th. He's walking it up casually when down 10-14, picking up his dribble and making one pass to a guy outside the 3 point line...

vCash
    lillard lets a guy shoot a 3 like he's daring him when down 10 and needing a stop. Guy makes it, lillard complains.

vCash
    lillard starts playing with about 2:30 to go, with consecutive hard drives, but it's clearly too late.

vCash
    To let the Suns come into our home and put it to us like this is very frustrating seems like sometimes we just expect teams to roll over.

vCash
    Yeah it was questionable play....

I don't hate it in the bigger picture though because realistically we are going to make the playoffs, and are currently slotted for Houston, and I feel like just about any other team in the west would be better than them so if GS can move up or something then that's probably not terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matt800 View Post
    Yeah it was questionable play....

I don't hate it in the bigger picture though because realistically we are going to make the playoffs, and are currently slotted for Houston, and I feel like just about any other team in the west would be better than them so if GS can move up or something then that's probably not terrible.
    I was thinking the exact same thing I would love to play anyone other then Houston, and the Suns. I am very proud of this team and what these men have accomplished this year. I guess I'm just greedy and I'm looking for too much too soon gotta let them go through the growing pains.