Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bills trade for Mike Williams from Bucs

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...-mike-williams

Low risk, high reward.

Didnt Marrone kick him out of Syracuse?

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Does this mean Ebron and OL with the first 2 picks?
    Seems to me that WR is full and LB has been filled through FA. Safety is still a concern for me.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    for the last two months I've been praying to baby jesus that we get Eric Ebron, this fills the the need at WR..

I think we should go 1st rd.. TE, 2nd rd.. OL, 3rd RD SS!

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    I like it. Hoping Ebron is the pick at nine.

vCash
    This becomes a great trade if two things happen.. 1) Ebron is drafted and 2) They keep this WR core together (Stevie, Mike, Woods, Goodwin)

Even if Ebron is drafted now, and I think he is the definite target with this trade, it would be a very good trade.

vCash
    What type of roles do you think they have in mind for our WR's?

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    SJ and Williams outside, Woods in the slot and Goodwin as the deep threat? Or does SJ slide over to the slot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    This becomes a great trade if two things happen.. 1) Ebron is drafted and 2) They keep this WR core together (Stevie, Mike, Woods, Goodwin)

Even if Ebron is drafted now, and I think he is the definite target with this trade, it would be a very good trade.

One thing I want to point out - 85% of the time Ebron lined up as a WR. So even if he is drafted it will impact how your WRs are utilized. FWIW

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Good call keeping Chandler then. (With Ebron)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    SJ and Williams outside, Woods in the slot and Goodwin as the deep threat? Or does SJ slide over to the slot?
    Stevie in the slot, Williams and Woods on the outside...Goodwin playing the exact role he played last season. Also, it seems that the Bills will be looking to Williams as their go-to guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    One thing I want to point out - 85% of the time Ebron lined up as a WR. So even if he is drafted it will impact how your WRs are utilized. FWIW
    Good call keeping Chandler then. (With Ebron)
    Well yeah, I'd expect Ebron to line up wide a good chunk of the time. It opens up the offense and creates more mismatches. Don't forget, although it was before Jimmy Graham, Marrone is a Payton guy. The Bills always talk about being innovative and keeping up with the times on offense and defense and this is one way they'd accomplish that. I agree, all of this does make the Chandler signing better. I personally didn't want him back, but if they draft Ebron...then Chandler will be in a more fitting role.

vCash
    Stevie in the slot, Williams and Woods on the outside...Goodwin playing the exact role he played last season. Also, it seems that the Bills will be looking to Williams as their go-to guy.
    what makes you think that?

vCash
    what makes you think that?
    They've seemed down on Stevie for a little bit now and unless one player takes a pay cut next season, I doubt they'll both be with the team. My guess is they brought Williams in to not only add to what they have now, but to take over in the future....I would've thought the same thing if they drafted Evans or Watkins.

vCash
    They've seemed down on Stevie for a little bit now and unless one player takes a pay cut next season, I doubt they'll both be with the team. My guess is they brought Williams in to not only add to what they have now, but to take over in the future....I would've thought the same thing if they drafted Evans or Watkins.
    Well yeah... But Williams is no Watkins or Evans.

vCash
    Well yeah... But Williams is no Watkins or Evans.
    Yes, but Williams has upside which Stevie does not. Them going after another WR, to me, says that they are not sold on Stevie as a #1 guy. I think they are taking a chance on Williams upside and will give him every opportunity to take that spot like they would any WR they would've drafted in the 1st.