Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Scariest Teams heading into the postseason?

Kings, Blues, Bruins and I'm going to go off on a limb and say the Flyers. Flyers have the personnel to make a series ugly and tough. I wouldn't want to play the Sharks either but I think they'd be beatable. The injruies to Toews and Kane hurt the Hawks but I can't rule them out either. The Kings, Blues and Bruins are in a league of their own right now, though.

vCash
    hawks, ducks, blues and bruins are the scariest teams for me, also the wings if they get healthy for the playoffs

vCash
    Bruins, Blues, Hawks, Ducks, Sharks, Kings, Avalanche, and a healthier Pens are the cream of the crop. Basically the teams at the top of the standings are all dangerous for a reason. The Kings will have to pick up their scoring in the playoffs.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Biting my tongue on this one....

vCash
    Boston for me, if they continue the way they are going I don't see a team beating them!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    the teams at the top of the standings are all dangerous for a reason.
    This sums it up.

If you're looking for a sleeper I'll take the Rangers. Henrik can carry that team deep into the postseason literally by himself if he happens to catch fire.

You might make the argument that's true of any goalie, but really, they need at least marginally above average play in front of them to make a serious postseason run. I'm not convinced Lundqvist needs that when he's at his peak.

Brandon Marshall.

He really wants to play a game in January.

vCash
    This west is crazy this year. The west is usually tough but I don't remember a year when this many of the years best teams were in one conference. Anyone remember a tougher year?

vCash
    I'll focus on the West for obvious reasons. There are two teams, both who made deals at the trade deadline, that improved and now scare me more than ever.

St. Louis Blues - they are a team built for the playoffs. Add Ott and Miller...scary stuff. The only thing that will hurt the Blues is themselves. They can run around at times trying to make the big hit. Miller was a great acquisition and this is a tough team.

Anaheim Ducks - they didn't really scare me early on this season, but getting Robidas was an under the radar move that I loved. Sbisa is also getting healthy and I believe Fowler will be good to go for the playoffs. The Ducks defense is starting to shape up and look pretty good.

vCash
    You guys can dismiss it all you want, but the Rangers are playing their best hockey of the season. All four lines are scoring, Henrik is back to his old self, and their penalty kill has been incredible. I think they will handle the Flyers easily in the 1st round, and I think they could give Boston/Pitt a really tough time in the second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    You guys can dismiss it all you want, but the Rangers are playing their best hockey of the season. All four lines are scoring, Henrik is back to his old self, and their penalty kill has been incredible. I think they will handle the Flyers easily in the 1st round, and I think they could give Boston/Pitt a really tough time in the second.
    I feel like Rangers fans say this every year.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Chicago, Boston, St Louis, Anaheim I can see. LA and Tampa Bay I would put in a maybe column. I have a feeling that whoever wins the cup, it'll be in the west.

vCash
    I would be terrified of the Blues. Good thing the Leafs are in the East...

and aren't in the playoffs

vCash

Scariest Teams heading into the postseason?

Is it bad that I still don't think Anaheim is a very scary team? I think that they could easily lose in round 1 depending on their opponent...

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I feel like Rangers fans say this every year.
    lol. They start out strong, but then they falter before or early in the playoffs
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

15. 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Is it bad that I still don't think Anaheim is a very scary team? I think that they could easily lose in round 1 depending on their opponent...
    Anaheim likely defeats Detroit last year if Abby doesn't take out Lydman.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast