• Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Dante Arrested!

vCash

Dante Arrested!

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story...mestic-assault

If this is true, get ride of him and his inefficient jumper.
    Last edited by iliketurtles24; 04-03-2014 at 01:56 PM.

vCash
    only 8 more games to go before he is hopefully gone for good. I liked him at first, when he was an offensive rebounding machine, but I am sick of him and JJ playing catch together and bricking long jumpers on our 2nd unit.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    They confirmed this on their Twitter. It's true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    only 8 more games to go before he is hopefully gone for good. I liked him at first, when he was an offensive rebounding machine, but I am sick of him and JJ playing catch together and bricking long jumpers on our 2nd unit.
    He was so good the first half of 12-13 season.

Should have stuck with Ellington!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    He was so good the first half of 12-13 season.

Should have stuck with Ellington!
    haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Thanks PJ for the vote!

vCash
    Arrested for a second time in 3 days. Allegations of terroristic threats. No other info at this time.

I thought he was a stand-up guy. Guess not. Won't be sorry to see him gone, but didn't want it to be like this.

vCash
    Jesús christ,
    hes been busted again.

vCash
    Bad on and off the court. Would rather have TroLLiver, who is only bad on the court.

Weird that he is a thug off the court, but so soft on the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Bad on and off the court. Would rather have TroLLiver, who is only bad on the court.

Weird that he is a thug off the court, but so soft on the court.
    I was thinking this too, so strange.

vCash
    So a domestic makes you a thug? I think idiot would fit these circumstances better. Or pot head idiot loser if you consider his 2011 arrest. Disappointing to say the least!
    Last edited by DW3421; 04-07-2014 at 11:49 AM.

vCash
    Terroristic threats means nothing. I work at a law firm and we see this on a weekly basis. This charge means he was caught saying something like "I'm going to take you down." <--- Terroristic threat.

It's kind of like when you get arrested for urination in public but the police also charge you with indecent exposure (a sex crime) to get you to plead guilty on the public urination. Nobody wants to have to knock on neighbors doors and introduce themselves as a sex offender so they just plead guilty to the lesser charge.

vCash
    I hope JJ Barea also gets arrested. He performed a terrorist assault on TWolves playoff chances this season.

vCash
    He was sending threatening text messages to his girlfriend. Not really traditional "terrorism" but still bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trwood12 View Post
    He was sending threatening text messages to his girlfriend. Not really traditional "terrorism" but still bad.
    That's exactly my point. I'm not condoning what he (probably) said to her but whey don't we ever ask what got the assaulter all riled up? He didn't just text her nasty things for fun.

We had a case where the husband and wife both had orders for protection (no contact orders) against each other. The wife decided to drive to the husbands house. She walked in the front door, which was unlocked, then started beating him. He picked her up, brought her outside, then locked the door. She called the cops saying he was beating her. When the cops showed up there were no marks on the wife but the husband got arrested. She stayed at the house that night and took all valuables and trashed the rest.

Why can't we ask "Why" something happened instead of "tell me what happened." I don't go pushing people into a fight then sue them for my medical bills.

I can get an order for protection, then call that person, then have them arrested for speaking to me.