Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

A few more options in free agency *cheap*

1. Santonio Holmes- nobody is going to pay him I would like to see Beasley and harris play slot but if dallas wants a cheap vetern he is an option

2.Kevin Williams DT- 2 yr deal 1 technique who can be a rotation player on the DL and is a cheap Vet

3. David Joseph- can be an upgrade the Guard position

4. Adam Carriker DE- cheap and adds depth

None of these guys can be starters outside of Joseph but the others will add vet leadership and depth
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Add Terrence Cody as well he could clog up space in the middle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Add Terrence Cody as well he could clog up space in the middle
    I wouldn't bring in holmes.. we have to much youth, they need all the snaps they can get....

the other guys, I say bring them in to camp. has many has possible, and keep the best. we need depth, a good rotation.

vCash
    spencer to

vCash
    i would bring spencer in for the league min nothing more. I would never give him another 10 million payday

vCash
    i would bring spencer in for the league min nothing more. I would never give him another 10 million payday
    of course. incentive laden, with no cap casualty if he gets cut.

vCash
    1. Santonio Holmes- nobody is going to pay him I would like to see Beasley and harris play slot but if dallas wants a cheap vetern he is an option

2.Kevin Williams DT- 2 yr deal 1 technique who can be a rotation player on the DL and is a cheap Vet

3. David Joseph- can be an upgrade the Guard position

4. Adam Carriker DE- cheap and adds depth

None of these guys can be starters outside of Joseph but the others will add vet leadership and depth
    I like the way that you think...I would wait until after the June 1st cuts are in though...there could be other options out that at that point

also, I am not convinced that they don't bring Waters back for one more season...he made a difference last year when he was in there, plus the others learned from him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I like the way that you think...I would wait until after the June 1st cuts are in though...there could be other options out that at that point

also, I am not convinced that they don't bring Waters back for one more season...he made a difference last year when he was in there, plus the others learned from him
    I don't think he comes back. He doesn't want to, IMO. We want him, but he doesn't. He has to have the tricep surgery to come back, and from what I hear, he has not yet had it.

vCash
    IMO Waters will be back that is why he did not get the surgery yet. I think he will sign then have the surgery so he does not have to go through training camp.

vCash
    I am surprised you mentioned these names.....especially the lineman. none of them have the thug playing ability that you cherish more than anything

vCash
    Well it's options and they are cheap so why not but no thanks to Holmes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    I am surprised you mentioned these names.....especially the lineman. none of them have the thug playing ability that you cherish more than anything
    I cherish winning more than anything

vCash
    If waters can play LG I wouldn't mind himi coming back because Leary is not strong enough to play in the NFL. I watched him get pushed in the backfield way to many times. Bern played OK at the RG position after learning from Waters

vCash
    A healthy Waters makes the team better, especially since he wouldn't be locked up past this season...he wouldn't stunt the growth of anyone, even a draftee...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    A healthy Waters makes the team better, especially since he wouldn't be locked up past this season...he wouldn't stunt the growth of anyone, even a draftee...
    True. But is it worth about 3 million for that upgrade? The left over cap money could be carried over to help sign Dez and Smith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast