Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Two years we could be playing here.

http://www.farmersfield.com/image-gallery

These are some images of what the Farmers Field in LA is going to look like. I looked and was like WOW. This is a place there will be super bowls big time events next to the staples center. Its making me want the Raiders to move to LA even more. Even if we get a stadium deal done in Oakland I feel like it would be second rate next to this. I want our team in one of the Premium stadiums in the NFL. What I have seen proposed for us to build in Oakland is a lower class stadium next to this. Look at these images this will be a top shelf stadium and if anyone deserves to start winning and a fresh new look the Raiders do.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    im 100% for this awesome stadium

vCash
    I've always thought this is the route we need to take but doesn't seem like MD wants to commit to leaving.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I've been wanting that! #LARaiders

vCash
    I'm all for going back to LA if the Raiders can't get a top of the line stadium in Oakland. Sooner rather then later.

Who wants a "Jelly" Sandwich?

vCash
    They don't want the ****** *** Raiders in that stadium.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

vCash
    As a Canadian fan, I think the Raiders belong in Oakland.

From a business and franchise standpoint, I believe they need out of Oakland. The stadium is trash and I believe they need a change of scenery. LA would be good for the team. There would be a lot of scrutiny on the team though - hell, there already is.

vCash
    Would the Raiders share such stadium with the USC and/or possibly UCLA? USC campus is maybe 10min from that site, UCLA is maybe 30min away.

Oh ***, I can't imagine the traffic on game day.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Would the Raiders share such stadium with the USC and/or possibly UCLA? USC campus is maybe 10min from that site, UCLA is maybe 30min away.

Oh ***, I can't imagine the traffic on game day.
    Dont think so... USC and UCLA were supposed to stay at the Coliseum and Rose Bowl respectively. Wasn't the plan for 2 NFL teams in LA?

vCash
    I don't think LA will or can support a football team. The Chargers are also looking to move to that stadium in LA and may block any team trying to move to LA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    http://www.farmersfield.com/image-gallery

These are some images of what the Farmers Field in LA is going to look like. I looked and was like WOW. This is a place there will be super bowls big time events next to the staples center. Its making me want the Raiders to move to LA even more. Even if we get a stadium deal done in Oakland I feel like it would be second rate next to this. I want our team in one of the Premium stadiums in the NFL. What I have seen proposed for us to build in Oakland is a lower class stadium next to this. Look at these images this will be a top shelf stadium and if anyone deserves to start winning and a fresh new look the Raiders do.
    Lmao! I want Phil Jackson back as the Lakers hc ,but just like this it's not going to happen ,nice looking plan though I'll give you that.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerSophist View Post
    I don't think LA will or can support a football team. The Chargers are also looking to move to that stadium in LA and may block any team trying to move to LA.
    Chargers cant block anything...they have no right to that market, same as the Raiders. In the end, it will be the NFL league office who will get behind a team. If the Chargers leave, that opens a void in San Diego which the league doesnt want. If the Raiders head back south, the Niners still have the SF market, and the NFL has a team in the second largest TV market Nationally. It used to support two teams, and it can again with the right stadium location..

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerSophist View Post
    Bingo! How many teams have to move out of that area before people understand it's just not a football city at all. There is too many things going on in LA football is low on the list.

There is a reason no nfl team is in one of the biggest markets in the league ,and getting the Raiders to move there won't change that.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Living in the greater LA area I hate that people brig up that LA can't support a football team. Last time LA had a football team the sport wasn't as popular. It still played second fiddle to baseball, especially in the LA area. But the sport has grown ten-fold since then and there are millions of NFL fans in and around LA tahat are dying to have a home team.

vCash
    I posted that link two years ago and they still havent made any progress towards groundbreaking (lol).

The city of industry site is still on the board,the inglewood site recently got an infusion of cash,these money whores fighting over who wins as the premiere site for development are going to F each other for years b4 its settled,the raiders need a home now.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast