Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

He's been in DC for 45 minutes and back at it lol. DeSean wants RG3's #10 jersey

DeSean Jackson wore No. 10 with the Philadelphia Eagles. Robert Griffin III wears No. 10 with the Washington Redskins. You can see where this is going.

Though all logic and common sense suggests the biggest star in Washington would retain the number and the free agent who just signed a deal today would need new numerical plans, Jackson chose to see it differently. He told reporters:

ďI definitely am familiar on the No. 10 [worn by] Robert Griffin. Weíve talked about it a little bit. But that isnít a decision thatís been made yet so far. [...] Maybe RG3 will wear No. 3 and Iíll try to get in [No.] 10. Weíll see how it goes, though. You never know.Ē
    FORTY-FIVE MINUTES IN AND HEíS ALREADY DIVIDED THE LOCKER ROOM!

Jackson chuckled at the end, but sounded serious about the first part. Itís as if he exerted so much energy biting his tongue about Chip Kelly and the Eagles that he couldnít help but drop some truth when asked about the number thing.

This isnít a debate, of course. The number is RG3′s to keep or give away. Overall, itís a silly discussion because, really, whatís a number? But given the amount of No. 10 jerseys in the stands at FedEx Field, Iím guessing if this topic ever progresses beyond hypotheticals, Jackson will be politely nudged in the ďnew numberĒ direction. Anyway, itís not like he can be that attached to No. 10. He wore No. 1 in college.

(USA TODAY Sports Images)
    NFL rules say a wide receiver canít wear No. 1 because the NFL likes making arbitrary rules about things. Itís doubtful that rule will, or can, be changed by the start of the 2014 season, which means Jackson will need to find a non-RG3, NFL compliant jersey. Given Jacksonís love of the numeral 1, going with No. 11 would be a logical choice. Unfortunately, thatís taken too, though Aldrick Robinson may be easier to buy off than Robert Griffin III.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/dese...on-rg3-number/
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    heh
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

vCash
    This definitely makes him a cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    He's wearing 11.

Aldrick Robinson was 11 and changed to 15 today for Desean Jackson. I guess people didn't notice RG3 say (via twitter) he was keeping his number and Desean Jackson would pick a new one.

It's cute that people tried to make something out of this though.
    Last edited by Shareeb_omac2; 04-02-2014 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    I always wondered by RG3 wasn't given the number three in the first place. Seemed like a win-win for marketing. But unless the guy coming in is a future HOFer, I would give the right to choose to the player currently on the team. I'd tell Jackson to go **** himself if he's going wants to push this.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    There's plenty of reasons to dislike Desean. This is not one of them. Although, him and his boys have killed for less. Just sayin.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    He's wearing 11.

Aldrick Robinson was 11 and changed to 15 today for Desean Jackson. I guess people didn't notice RG3 say (via twitter) he was keeping his number and Desean Jackson would pick a new one.

It's cute that people tried to make something out of this though.
    Same thing happened with Dwight with Houston. People kept making articles of him being happy in Houston till it was obvious they didn't know what they were talking about. Then they eventually died out.

Some people just like the TMZ story lines better than the sport ones i guess.

vCash
    jackson deserves 10 over rg3
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    DJax new number should be 60 since he hangs out with a lot of them!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    DJax new number should be 60 since he hangs out with a lot of them!
    So how is the giants off season? LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Same thing happened with Dwight with Houston. People kept making articles of him being happy in Houston till it was obvious they didn't know what they were talking about. Then they eventually died out.

Some people just like the TMZ story lines better than the sport ones i guess.
    Say what?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    There are 8 DeSean Jackson threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aluckcolt4life View Post
    So how is the giants off season? LOL
    pretty good actually, thanks for asking guy

vCash
    lmao you think this divided the locker room? Over a damn number? SMH