Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why are we not going after a TE in free agency?

There is Finley and Owens who I'd both love on the team. We had and still have one of the weakest TE cores in all of football. Why are we not fixing this? Jerod Mustrod was a prime example, dude was HORRIBLE last year. And yes, David Ausberry gots speed for DAYS with his overall 88 speed rating or a TE, but his hands just arent that good. Let's go out and get a TE instead of being greedy with WRs (ahem Desean Jackson) because we already have 3 proven WRs.

vCash
    I think Finley is a couple of months away from passing a physical and believed to be joining Seattle then.

Probably could have put this in the Free Agency thread though, Dawg. Just saying...

vCash
    Rivera is young and really good. He will start this year

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Rivera will be an 84 after next season in madden. Shaub loves his TEs

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Rivera will be an 85 overall with a 88 catch in traffic at the end of the season.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I too was hoping we'd target a TE as well. Either Finley or Owens would be great for the right price.

vCash
    I'd continue the development of Rivera & Ausberry. I think Rivera could be a weapon down the road, and really needs to work on his blocking going forward.

vCash
    Finley had neck surgery and may never play in the NFL again. He is a long ways away from even taking a physical let alone passing one.

Rivera is a young promising draft pick who performed well in his first year.

We have 3 proven WR's on this team? I dont see that at all. We have two guys in Jones and Streater who are good for about 7-800 yards a year

vCash
    There's also Nick Kasa. The jury's still out on him though. So yeah, the trenches, a starting Qb, and other areas required priority over TE

vCash
    Definitely should be a free agency discussion, But I like our TE's, with Rivera being the best of the pack. Ausberry is a good pass catching TE and Kasa is more of a blocker with good hands himself. On the not having 3 WRs, I think we have 4. Streater would of had 1200+ yards if McGloin started all year, with a better QB this year I think he becomes elite. Jones is a solid 2, Holmes proved he could be a 2 also, he had trouble with cement hands but maybe he left them in Dallas cause he played well last year. Moore was considered a up and comer and unfortunately Pryor got him killed last year. I think you will see a bounce back year from him...So I am pretty stoked about our offense... That's why we need Mack and go D all weekend in the draft.

vCash
    Rivera and Ausberry will hold it down.
    "Back before I injured my hip, I thought going to the gym was for wimps." "I once broke an aluminum bat over my knee in college" - Bo Jackson (The only man who could get away with Hit and Run)

vCash
    Why all the madden rating nonsense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Why all the madden rating nonsense?
    I'm with you I think it is freaking stupid.

vCash
    Ausberry LOL. What has he ever done?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

vCash
    Rivera has promise, But a good 2nd TE would be nice...We could always use Reece there too in special cases.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast