vCash

Dolphins sign OL Jason Fox

Probably just depth. From the U

vCash
    Backup RT

vCash
    from what i've read, he seems to have some talent, just cant stay healthy

vCash
    Omar said he was a solid player, but I doubt he's any better than Garner. He might be a starter if we don't land anyone good in the draft.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Omar said he was a solid player, but I doubt he's any better than Garner. He might be a starter if we don't land anyone good in the draft.
    Agreed, I'd put him on the same level as Garner. At the same time having camp bodies is important and he's on a cheap 1 year deal. No issue with the signing at all and he could even beat out a few players to end up being a starter on the line. You don't need a pro bowler at every position on the Oline but you do have to have solid, dependable players in order to be successful. I think filling our line with guys like Fox, Shelley Smith and hopefully a draft pick (to go with Albert and Pouncey) will really help our team next year and keep Tannehill upright for a change.

One thing is for sure, it's a make or break year for Ryan Tannehill. He won't have much room for error this year with a rebuilt offense, if he doesn't take the reigns this season, I think we'll be looking for a new QB come next year's draft.

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    They said that Fox WON the starting job over decent competition on what turned out to be one of the best lines in the NFL last year. So he didn't get the job by default or accident...he earned his way onto a good line. His injuries are definitely a legitimate concern, but they say his upside is borderline LT status. He may be there for LT depth as much as to be our RT starter. I think this is a sleeper pickup the more I read...sneaky good.