Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trouble in Pacer Land - Hibbert

Roy Hibbert is becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of touches the Pacers big men are getting down low. So could he be a potential trade candidate in the offseason? I would love to see him on our team. But what would you give up to get him?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...artner=ya5nbcs

vCash
    We have Jonas why go after Hibbert.

vCash

Trouble in Pacer Land - Hibbert

Because Jonas has the ability to step out it could be interesting. However the spacing on the court will be a big issue.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I like hibberts inerior Defence but his rebounding numbers are horrible right now..

Also do we really want a guy on this team who doesnt even seem content on a contender ? pacers have had their fair shair of issues, but i dont see any other player making any noise in the media but hibbert. no thanks.

vCash
    Why would you want Hibbert? His rebounding numbers are almsot bargnani like and this team already struggles to rebound. Also he has a max contract, that is not appealing.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    Why would you want Hibbert? His rebounding numbers are almsot bargnani like and this team already struggles to rebound. Also he has a max contract, that is not appealing.
    As a player, yeah sure I'd want him. But these two things you bring make it a big no for me. If we could get him for our trash then sure.

vCash
    I don't get when raps fans don't want another legit 7 fter. Jonas had range and they can stagger. We are so lucky JVAL hasn't had injuries.

Hibbert
    JVAL
    Amir
    Patman

Is an amazing rotation. Just like adding Asik would be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    I don't get when raps fans don't want another legit 7 fter. Jonas had range and they can stagger. We are so lucky JVAL hasn't had injuries.

Hibbert
    JVAL
    Amir
    Patman

his rebounding is atrocious and doesnt seem like the greatest locker room guy after putting his team mates on blast. doesnt seem like he is very mentally tough. Not like he is on a bad team, they go through a rough stretch and he goes crying to the media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post

Hibbert
    JVAL
    Amir
    Patman

Max contract. I don't see him as a max player.

vCash
    Indiana possibly already hitting their ceiling?

vCash
    Jonas may not have the interior presence RH has, but Jonas will be a pretty decent C in the coming years. I would look to get a back up center for this team. Not sure RH would be happy with a back up role.

vCash
    Hibbert at 15M for 2years isn't that bad as people are making it out to be. 7s get paid for a reason.

vCash
    lol I can't believe are ragging on him for his rebounding. He's probably the best rim protector in the league and Indiana being the best rebounding team in the East has a lot to do with him.

He's like a wall on blockouts and plays with two of the highest rebounding wings in the league.

vCash
    well if he is complaining about touches in Indiana, he sure wont get much here in Toronto. Toronto doesn't run plays for the bigs, except pick and rolls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nba_4_life View Post
    well if he is complaining about touches in Indiana, he sure wont get much here in Toronto. Toronto doesn't run plays for the bigs, except pick and rolls.
    That may be true this year... There's hope for the future.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast