Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jets sign Dimitri Patterson

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 9m
    Jets announce they have signed CB Dimitri Patterson #nyj

Awesome. I really like the risk/reward with this move. He was actually really, really good last year in limited time. This is the perfect guy to compete with Walls for the starting corner job.

Best of all, this fills our CB need a bit so we're not forced to take a corner high in the draft again.

vCash
    Excellent signing! I was waiting to hear this!

vCash
    Okay Idzik, let's just sign oft injured players. I know he was the best fit given out situation but seriously?

Contract details? Very interested. Antonio Cromartie was a 3x pro bowl, 1x all pro, and a 1 time defensive back of the year award recipient. Does Patterson have a repertoire like that? He only has 9 career interceptions, and has only played 16 games in a season 1 time in his career. I'm upset.

I would of even preferred Bailey over this guy.

vCash
    If we could possibly go after Thomas Decoud and Anthony Spencer this would be a very good off-season. As it stands I'm just very happy with this pick up.

vCash
    Solid signing. Big fan of these prove it deals.

vCash
    really like this signing. he was completely out of scheme in miami and will thrive in rex's aggressive, press-heavy D... provided he stays healthy
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Good signing... I think he will do well with us....

Now who the **** is this guy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Okay Idzik, let's just sign oft injured players. I know he was the best fit given out situation but seriously?

Contract details? Very interested. Antonio Cromartie was a 3x pro bowl, 1x all pro, and a 1 time defensive back of the year award recipient. Does Patterson have a repertoire like that? He only has 9 career interceptions, and has only played 16 games in a season 1 time in his career. I'm upset.

I would of even preferred Bailey over this guy.
    Deion Sanders is a hall of fame CB with a ton of pro bowls and Super Bowls, do you want him competing for the job this year? And really, you would rather sign a guy like Champ Bailey who is on his last legs and will be 36 years old?

Anybody clamoring for Cromartie must have been in a coma in 2013. If you were not in a coma, you possess no common sense
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    This was a nice signing and I hope will keep the Jets away from an early round corner.

On the flip side, he signed for 1 year and $3 million. This is about what Cromartie got. What gives?

Did Idzik hate Cromartie that much?

vCash
    Solid pickup..now add a big time WR.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Because as has been stated ad naseum, Cro stunk last year and has a bum knee and hip that are not going to get any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    Deion Sanders is a hall of fame CB with a ton of pro bowls and Super Bowls, do you want him competing for the job this year? And really, you would rather sign a guy like Champ Bailey who is on his last legs and will be 36 years old?

Anybody clamoring for Cromartie must have been in a coma in 2013. If you were not in a coma, you possess no common sense
    So you are saying I have no common sense?

As bad as Cromartie was last year, he still managed to play ALL 16 games. Something Patterson hasn't done since 2010.

vCash
    The Jets trainers have done a decent job keeping some injured players healthy over the past couple of seasons (Winslow and Landry come to mind). Hopefully, he stays healthy.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    The Jets trainers have done a decent job keeping some injured players healthy over the past couple of seasons (Winslow and Landry come to mind). Hopefully, he stays healthy.
    If he can stay healthy he can be effective, but given his history it may be a long shot. He's a good fit for the scheme.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    So you are saying I have no common sense?

As bad as Cromartie was last year, he still managed to play ALL 16 games. Something Patterson hasn't done since 2010.
    Doesn't really mean much. I'd rather have a guy who has a net positive in less than 16 games than a guy who was a net negative when on the field despite playing all 16 games.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast