Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Major Wright officially signs with Bucs

@NFLSTROUD: Former #Bears safety Major Wright has tweeted he is headed to the Bucs.

m.twitter.com/NFLSTROUD
    @RapSheet: Major Wright is visiting the #Bucs tonight and tomorrow, source confirms. what he tweeted. They'll try to sign him before he leaves.

@NFLSTROUD: Wright tweets: "Blessed and grateful to finally get this journey started. It's going to be great to see familiar old faces in Tampa.
    Interesting.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Would provide good depth.

Still young, still developing and he's interchangeable at the safety position.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    I would love to have Major Wright. I think it would be a good fit.. Kinda suprised he didnt have a bigger market this year!
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    It feels weird actually having depth for once. Wright should be a quality backup for us.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan40 View Post
    I would love to have Major Wright. I think it would be a good fit.. Kinda suprised he didnt have a bigger market this year!
    The entire safety market this year hasn't been active for some reason.
    He's a solid player that'll bring depth and familiarity with the defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    It feels weird actually having depth for once. Wright should be a quality backup for us.
    we haven signed Captain Marjor just yet lol...but I believe we will. he would be an awesome fit in our defense and as many of you have said, is already familiar with the defense we will be running. Hes a great tackler and I didnt realize that hes only 25.

IDK, but before we sign anyone else, can we please resign McCoy so that we can get it out of the way? I dont wanna have to worry about this all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUETAMPAFAN View Post
    we haven signed Captain Marjor just yet lol...but I believe we will. he would be an awesome fit in our defense and as many of you have said, is already familiar with the defense we will be running. Hes a great tackler and I didnt realize that hes only 25.

IDK, but before we sign anyone else, can we please resign McCoy so that we can get it out of the way? I dont wanna have to worry about this all year.
    Why is it such a worry he loves Tampa, we love him, DT's like him can freaking thrive in Lovies system, and he can always be franchised if we cant sign him in time. Not something to worry about at all just yet if you ask me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    Why is it such a worry he loves Tampa, we love him, DT's like him can freaking thrive in Lovies system, and he can always be franchised if we cant sign him in time. Not something to worry about at all just yet if you ask me
    because I have the right to be worried about it...thats why. am I wrong for wanting to get our best player locked up? dont think so

vCash
    GMC's waiting for Suh's deal to go through..

BIG $$$ coming for both.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Major Wright signs to a one year deal
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash

Major Wright Signs

Via Nfl.com
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Woohoo! I honestly don't think Goldson is in danger. I think Major is a depth guy, and if Goldsons going to be suspended for hits then we'll need a solid back up. No more Keith Tandy, although I think he did pretty decent for getting thrown in the fire last year.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Wow I was surprised to see wright had 100 tackles last season it's good having decent depth finally!!

vCash
    Major Wright ****ing blows. Maybe he can turn it around being back with Lovie, but man...dude is clueless on the field.

vCash
    Mel Tucker. That is all.

Haha, he'll provide depth here and he's in good hands with Lovie Smith and Leslie Fraizer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast